Page 1 - Reviews - DevaCurl, Styling Cream, Touchable Moisturizing Definer, 5.1 fl oz (150 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

This has been and will always be one of my absolute favourite products for defining my type 4 curls. The scent is delicious, and I use it every wash day, as well as in my leave-in spray for during the week. The quality is really good and it is worth the money you pay for it. Easy to use and one benefit is the pump lid package - great as you don't take more than you need.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

After reading rave reviews here I decided to purchase this overpriced hair cream. It's ok. Nothing more. It holds the curls but it's not really creamy and doesn't make my hair shine. Personally, my cheaper hair cream which cost about a third gives me more moisture, softness and shine.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I loved the smell, my hair loved it too, but need an eye on the amount if your hair is oily. Work best with the ultra-defining gel! With this combo I had an awesome day after

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I like the scent and texture. A decent feel in the hair. It doesn't weigh hair down or make it look greasy. I'm still perfecting my perfect amount to put in my hair. I have combination curls 2b, 2c, 3a.

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

As an asian with curly/fluffy hair, I've really wanted something like this. You need to make your hair wet before using the cream, and do not use an hair dryer after applying it. Using this cream combined with hair gel, I can go out without tying my hair up.

Posted on Jul 26, 2020

I combine a few other things with it, but if I could only have one styling product this would be the one. It helps the curlier sections behave (not frizz) and helps the wimpier sections find their curl so the overall result looks like I “just” have curly hair, instead of weird split-personality hair.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

helps my hair to curl nicely. also keep my hair moist. Also treat the hair. smells great.

Posted on May 11, 2021

I use a small amount (1 push) for my very short perm. Takes only a minute. I have thin hair. This cream has medium hold, and makes my hair a bit stiff but not too bad. Smell is nice but rather strong when you put it in your hair; luckily it fades quickly when dry. I love that no animals had to suffer for my beauty routine! Would buy again but am still looking for something that would define my curls even better.

Posted on May 6, 2022

very light and smells amazing and made a difference in my curls

Posted on May 22, 2021

I have tried at least 500 products for naturally curly hair to apply right after shower. This is the best. It helps curls be lively without a producty feel to it. You need very little each time.