IE

Based on 3,209 Ratings
2,748
Posted on Aug 20, 2022
Helps to fall asleep

After researching online what type of Magnesium Is best to take for better sleep quality and relaxation, I came across Doctors Best and I believe I will be ordering my fourth bottle now. I take in in combination with Timed Released Melatonin (Life Extension) and Trace minerals (Thorn Research) at night and my sleep quality and duration has improved dramatically. You can find on Pubmed a study done on the benefits of taking Melatonin, Magnesium and Zinc. Apparently it improved sleep in the majority of participants. In any case, it has helped me and hopefully it can help you too.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have wake up several time during a night hence first I try melatonin however its sometimes wake up from a cloudiness in my head the next day morning. My friend recommend me to take some magnesium to replace melatonin. I am glad I found this on iherb and try this. I take it an hour before go to bed, I usually able to sleep straight and wake up in the morning. I feel great and sufficient rest and my mind is not as cloudy as melatonin. I had finished this bottle in 2 months. am now in my second order.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 18, 2023
1,232

Magnesium in a chelate form is easily absorbed and swallowed, the dream returned to normal, I drink a couple of months, in the evening 2 capsules, a good brand and magnesium itself, the quality is excellent and the result is good The brand is excellent, the form in ME would be higher, and this form in 1 capsule of 105 mn magnesium which allows children to take it

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This is a good quality with the best ingredients. I brought this after the normal magnesium that I use was sold out. It’s packaged well. There are many good benefits. It will help with joint and muscle pain. It will make you sleep well. There’s no bad taste.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022
1,365

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Very very very helpful and do greet job with me help to sleep well, relax, joints and muscles and the quality of the product is great the ingredient is as i expect i like it very much because the size of capsulate is suitable magnesium has great effect the package is very good

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I've been taking this High Absorption Magnesium for quite a while now and I love it. I'm over 70 and my magnesium was always low even though I was taking a magnesium supplement. It was brought to my attention that the magnesium I was taking was perhaps not being absorbed in my body. Since I switched to this product my magnesium level has increased. It's a very good quality magnesium supplement.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Doctor's Best is a very trusted brand that I have used for more than 2 years now. I purchased this supplement for my parents initially but ended up taking them as well. It lives up to my expectations and really helps with anxiety and with insomnia. Also helps with my bowel movement.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Love these for there high rate of absorption, definitely help after a gym session for aching muscles.I take two before bed to help me sleep and find I go into a deep sleep . They are are an important mineral for our bodies and are also good for relaxation and anxiety.