Page 1 - Reviews - Dove, Hair Therapy, Dry Scalp Care Leave-on Scalp Treatment with Vitamin B3, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) - iHerb
IE
Posted on May 9, 2022

I bought this for my sister who has high porosity curly hair with a very dry and itchy scalp and she said it was very great when she used it and really helped soothe her scalp and lessen her flakes/dandruff. The spray/pump packaging makes it really easy to use as well.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Love this site and product so happy you still carry this it's only product I've used to help my scalp the scent is amazing no chemical smell. The ingredients are gentle but effective.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I had shingles virus last month. This product really helped after the rash began drying up on my scalp. Very moisturizing and stopped dryness related itching.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Love this product. It really allows me to control my dandruff…

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I love the scent and it has moisturized my scalp, no more itchy dry scalp. I highly recommend 👌 ☺

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

leaves hair soft and easy to comb

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Helps me with wintertime dryness and scalp eczema!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Smells good, but a little slippery. I was worried that it would make a cake while drying my hair because it has a single texture, but it is not so after drying.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a good scent and is easy to use because it is a nozzle that can be sprayed directly onto the skin.

Vviktor
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Good afternoon. I liked it very much. I recommend buying!