Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Mercola, SpiruGreen, For Cats & Dogs, 180 Tablets, 3.17 oz (90 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I gave my doggy gal the SpiruGreen with hopes of improving her immunity and general health. She used to get hotspots, probably due to the hot weather. After almost a bottle of SpruGreen, I noted that her skin have improved and she only has the occasional hotspot at her underarm area. And she absolutely loves the taste! So I'm going to keep giving her SpiruGreen.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I’ve heard that Spirulina is good for my dog so I decided to try it out and surprising my dog loves it! Mini Schnauzer who is usually very very picky but she just eats the tablet straight almost like a treat. No need to hide it in fruits/peanut butter anymore. She’s been on it for about 1.5 weeks so I don’t think I can vouch for any improvement yet but she clearly loves it & I honestly don’t think it is detrimental to her. 10/10, will order again!

28f9946c-e3ac-44e1-a8c3-e3b1d844c99c
e25f49a5-55ff-4d90-a3a0-7dfed7678827
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

You cannot go wrong with Mercola products. I have been trying out all the the supplements offered, so why not try the ones for my pets :)

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

This is my third purchase as previously it was out of stock. My dog used to have skin irritation issue but after eating these supplements, the skin problem has gone and we did add on fish oil with spirugreen everyday in her meal. Great product!

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

My dog has always had bad breath! This product was recommended to me and after about 2 weeks of taking it, it's gone. Not only that, he's also prone to hot spots (always scratching), and since taking SpiruGreen, his skin is not nearly as irritated as it usually is. The best part is - he thinks the tablets are treats, so I have no problem giving it to him - he loves them!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I give this to my dog and she eat it like a treat

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

My dogs love it. Great supplement to have. They will take it like a treat.

Posted on May 3, 2022

My dog tried it several times, and he stomach was upset. Not really sure whats wrong, maybe it just her. Not saying this product a bad product. Will try again next week

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

very healthy, cat love it

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

My dogs like the flavour