IE

Based on 1,814 Ratings
1,346
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 18, 2022
Relaxing evening scent for night time

I love the moisturizing benefits of this product. The ingredients are of high quality, the size of the bar suitable for months of use and it is gentle on my sensitive skin. My skin feels soft and smooth, the scent is soft and not overpowering. It’s great for calming the senses after a busy day of living and working. The package arrived undamaged

e58f52f7-664e-4bb6-b8ca-00c5d877a7a7
e3d2f731-e172-47ac-af19-293edef321fc
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I really like this soap with its blend of coconut milk, papaya, and vanilla making for such a pleasant scent. I like the quality of this soap that it has shea butter; so moisturizing for your skin. I use this soap in my bath, and will buy this product again. The size of this bar is great.

My skin has become incredibly sensitive and this is the only bar soap out there with which I can wash my hands multiple times a day because it doesn’t strip my hands of their natural oils and is moisturizing. All other soaps I’ve tried, especially in the winter Time, have caused my hands to eventually split open and bleed. I also love that it’s vegan!!

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Wow! This is my favorite soap from Dr. Woods! The scent alone is amazing. You can really smell the coconut and vanilla which lingers on your skin and makes you smell delicious. It's gentle and moisturizing, comes in a good size package, and has high-quality ingredients to nourish dry, sensitive skin. It makes your skin feel smooth, moisturized, and clean without stripping the natural oils from your skin. It benefits women of all ages and is composed of clean ingredients that are safe for the environment and your health. I love the Dr. Woods brands and by far, this is my FAVORITE bar soap!

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

The smell is very relaxing and pleasant when I use it. The bar size is quite big, which I find is value for money. After using it for a week, the skin looks softer and more moisturized. It is 100% natural, free of any preservatives, additives, chemicals, and artificial. Feeling safe using this.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Dr Woods uses all the natural ingredients for making these soaps. I bought 3 types English Rose, Coconut MIlk and Black Soap. I prefer bar soap over liquid body wash as those liquid ones usually contain unwanted chemicals and plenty of water. I find bar soap is more planet-friendly.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 26, 2022
1,519

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Husband likes this. I started returning to the use of soap instead of liquid shower foam because I think they are more basic and would contain less additives. It also prevents my husband from using excessive shower gel as they lather a lot and create lots of foam which causes the toilet to be dirty faster due to soap scums. Soap takes longer to lather and we’ll make do with lesser foam (which is better ) It is also more environmentally friendly . Reducing the need for bottles of plastic to dispense (cf with shower gel) But my elder daughter has an allergy towards this , not sure which ingredient in there. But made a record of them to keep track.