Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Woods, Tea Tree Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

love this brand, tried their face wash, the smell is so relaxing and made me feel travel to Thailand! so i try their body wash, tea tree soothe my skin issue and made me feel so good! if this information helps, please press Yes, thanks so much! if this information help you, please press yes, thanks so much!

4a181e8a-55f9-4510-a4c6-7dc7dd831eba
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Affordable price for a huge bottle. Cost less than Dr. Bronner's and works just as well if not better. All natural, botanical cleanser that is gentle and nourishing for the skin. I use this versatile Cleanser for everything including washing small laundry items. Like the peppermint flavour better but it was out of stock.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Bought this as a fungicide/pesticide experiment for my garden due to a YouTube recommendation. It did help my plants substantially. After the second application, i started seeing new growth on my dying plants. So it was a success but the surprise was that i didn't know how much i would like this soap and use it to clean kitchen counters and dishes. I love the scent, it feels clean, it's a very thick consistency and it lathers well. I came back and bought another. Great versatile soap with less harmful chemicals.. if i was going to recommend an organic soap, this is the first one I'd recommend.

Mae
Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Though it's not organic so it costs less than Dr. Bronner's, it cleans just as well and seems to be more moisturizing and doesn't dry out my skin. It's also more gentle. The scent is refreshing but not overpowering. The ingredients are much simpler and better than most soaps for bathing.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Scent is acceptable to us. Quality is not bad since it’s made of more natural ingredients which is what I love about it. A very good size of almost 1L. Gentle & doesnt irritate my sensitive skin. Feels good. Using since few years back. The price has gone up quite a bit though.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I've always like dr woods, and this one did not disappoint. there is a lovely clean scent from the tea tree and i like the value for money of this package size. great for cleansing while still keep the skin from becoming dry. i have switched to castile cos mum is elderly and it is very gentle on her more sensitive skin.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I have an auto inflammatory skin disease (HS) that is incurable, there are no proven treatments, it can only be "maintained". Everyone that has this disease experiences it differently, but the one thing that's vital in trying to control it is soap. Too many ingredients and chemicals can cause flare ups and cause more damage. Dr. Woods Tea Tree Castile Soap is so simple, so natural and works so well. Its not over drying, it doesn't leave residue, it cleans and rinses away, the end.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

As always this brand has quality products. I have been using other scents of castile soap from the same brand and I decided to try tea tree. Smells great and comes in a generous size. I use it for shower, hand wash, cleaning my dishes and washing my pet's belongings. Everything is well cleaned and I love the multi-purpose of it! I have sensitive skin and this is gentle, doesn't trigger my eczema. It's not too drying as well. I usually dilute it as its easier to use. Without dilution a little goes a long way so it's very value for money. 1 bottle lasts me 3 months or more.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

High quality product, arrived perfectly in package (no leak etc!). I mix this concentrated soap with water to use as bathwash and it's amazing! It's gentle enough for my combo oily-sensitive skin, while getting the tea tree benefits of clearing oil and "body acne". The scent is light and clean, smells just like tea tree.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Tried this as an alternate to Dr Bonner as a cleaning product and use outdoors. I dilute it to use as a general household cleaner, Have used this when outdoors to clean dishes or as a shampoo or body wash. Kind on the environment. The smell isn’t great but I simply added a few drops of my favourite essential oils. Highly recommend.