Page 1 - Reviews - Earth Balance, Peanut and Flaxseed Spread, Creamy, 16 oz (453 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This tastes really nice, it feels healthier than a peanut butter like jif and has a more natural nutty flavor but the flaxseeds to alter the taste of the peanuts a bit, in a nice way but if you want a pure peanut taste you might get disappointed. It's good for any types of diets and feel like a good quality product. The label doesn't say if it needs stirring or not. It looks like a no stir PB but there was a thin layer of oil and patches were a bit drier than others especially towards the bottom. I got it at a discount but wouldn't buy it at iherb's price.

5eb65839-c959-4acb-b225-c0eb1ae96150
daa81788-ae16-4272-a709-ce1bea7f34b7
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I've been using this peanut butter for several years now. It feels like a healthier version of more commercial brands. It tastes great, and I like the quality ingredients.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

A very full jar, and lovely tasty creamy spread. I have also bought the crunchy version so I can ring the changes, but this is an excellent way to sneak flaxseed into sandwiches!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This a tasty butter and healthy because of the flaxseed in it. I like this and the coconut version. They are both good and healthy. They do not have the coconut in stock at the time I made this purchase. But I am keeping my eye out for it.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I really don’t think no I i ever purchased this, and I have no idea why it’s here for me to review.. Had I purchased it though, I’m sure i would have enjoyed it- as I believe I have in the past.

Posted on May 4, 2022

It's very creamy as the product says, "creamy." It's so easy to spread on my toast, but I am not sure if I like the taste. Perhaps flex seed added is overpowering the peanut butter flavour. But people who don't mind is a great creamy spread providing additional omega 3 (from flax seed) on their daily use.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

better than most out there, also a much healthier option

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

great taste and quality with nice aroma of peanut. Taste of peanut is concentrated and strong compared to other brands. Best I have tried!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

so creamy and very thick, rich in omega 3 which comes from flaxseed

Posted on Feb 9, 2020

I love this peanut butter so much! When in the US, I simply purchase it from the grocery store. But I was recently living in London, and they don’t sell this brand. So I purchased it from iherb. This peanut butter is already sweet & salted so I don’t use it in recipes. I simply eat it alone or dip fruit in this peanut butter. It’s so delicious!