IE

Posted on Nov 17, 2021
Strong but Good Ingredients

Seems like a great mix of ingredients. Hard to tell if it works of course. Very strong alcohol. So far so good, but I'm sure there are less harsh products with similar ingredients.

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

I started these detox drops because I take a lot of medication and I noticed that I get more energy every time I take them. So happy that I reordered them. If you suffer chronic fatigue, give it a try and like my feedback :)

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Its a good product, recommended to my by few friends

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

Unfortunately too much alcohol in the solution so it made my stomach ache. Do not recommend .... Like if it helped you.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Very good. I was taking milk thistle as a pill, but I wanted to try a liquid extract because as they say it is better absorbed. I found this formula suitable and I think it works. It supports the functions of the liver and gall bladder. The taste is strong and can be extended with water and drink it on an empty stomach after taking a cup of lemon juice with water. Thank you everyone

Posted on May 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I love all products from this brand. This formulation contains milk thistle, which is known for its liver benefits. It also includes red-root, which is used to support the liver, spleen, and immunity. Homeopaths recommend it for many purposes, especially to maintain the health of the spleen, respiratory and lymphatic systems. In my opinion, the composition is very good.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

They ordered a child, elevated AST values in liver tests, after treatment and diet, the values improved! I think this drug helped) We drink in courses of 2 Sundays.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I drink to support liver and gall function. Minus - alcohol is strongly felt, so I add it to very warm water to level the alcohol

Posted on May 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Great product for the liver. Dilute 1 pipette in 1/3 cup of water. Light herbal taste. I take it on an empty stomach in the morning. Shake before use