Page 1 - Reviews - Eclectic Institute, Slippery Elm Extract, 2 fl oz (60 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Excellent supplement, helps a lot my wife with IBS issues. She also takes Slippery Elm in capsules, at different time of the day. Both compliment each other. Slippery Elm protects the lining of the gut, and also helps with leaky Gut problems. We tried many many supplements including D-Mannose, Aloe Vera etc. Too many to list here. Even Slippery Elm. But because of inconsistency in using Slippery Elm, one day 1 capsule, next day no, then again 1 or 2 capsules, then couple days off....this way nothing ever works. You need to take it every single day, at least once a day, best the recommended dose. Then after 30 days or 60 days, depends how your body reacts, then it is going to work 100%. Make a reminder on your computer, or smart phone. Write a note and put it on the fridge. Do not miss a day taking it. It is the best remedy for Digestive problems.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I get a lot of joint pain after eating certain inflammation causing foods. Not anymore. Started taking it 2 weeks ago. Worked within a few days of use. I skipped a few days just to really be sure that it was alleviating the joint pain. Pain returned. So, will not be skipping this anymore! I have always felt that the root cause of my pain was leaky gut, so I’m so glad to have tried this.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I suffer with Crohns and Slippery Elm was recommended by a friend. I find capsules difficult to swallow so was happy to find the Eclectic drops. They’ve really made a big difference along with Marshmallow root drops. I tried another brand of drops but the taste was awful and didn’t agree with me. Now on my 3rd bottle of Eclectic Slippery Elm

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This product has been a lifesaver for my new puppy, who came to me with an upset stomach. I saw an immediate improvement when I added this to his diet. He is fine with the taste, unlike other products that he would avoid. I have not tried it for myself yet, but will since I can see the benefits of daily use with him.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I was diagnosed with Gerd for many years. I always look for remedies to ease my pain! This drops really help if one experience stomach distress. I need to take this drops twice a day on empty stomach, preferably early in the morning and before bedtime and mixed with some water, continuing for 3 months.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Helped me a lot with my acid reflux and heartburn

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I am using both capsule and liquid forms of Slippery Elm. Eclectic Institute has consistently high quality products without harmful additives.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Took it to sooth stomach issues with really good results. Recommended.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

LEAKY GUT ISSUES NO MORE! I love this product so much :,)

Oceans
Posted on Mar 11, 2021

I was diagnosed with gastritis after years of digestion issues. Read good things about slippery elm bark helping with digestion issues and decided to give it a try. I bought the liquid form. I have been only using it for a week but am surprised at how much it has helped! I put it in a water bottle with about 3 ounces of water left in it, add the 56 drops, shake and chug 3 times a day. Im amazed at how well it has soothed my stomach! It doesn't taste bad either. I have noticed how soothed my digestive track feels. I have had no noticeable reflux or pain since taking this. It also curbs my appetite, expels excess water weight and has kept me regular. Drink lots of water with it.