Page 1 - Reviews - Eco-Dent, Ultimate Essential MouthCare, Daily Rinse & Oral Wound Cleanser, Sparkling Clean Mint, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Love the ingredients with natural essential oil. I gargle with it before I wear the face mask , so I can feel fresh in the month longer. Before bed also. I also put it in a tiny spray bottle and carry in my daily tote to have a spray after meal .

Posted on May 15, 2022

I've used this mouthwash for a long time. I love all of the ingredients and it makes your mouth feel so fresh. It is strong but has no alcohol! It is excellent! Great for your gums too!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Great flavor and quality natural ingredients. My mouth and teeth feel clean and fresh after use. It is hard to find alcohol free products so this is a rare gem.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Best mouthwash I have ever used. I use it for years now. It's alcohol free and really cleanse deeply while being gentle on the gums.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Love it! I use a splash or two of this in my water flosser and as a result, my dental checkups are better than ever! I also splash a little in my mouth to freshen my breath.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This works great on cold sores too! It keeps your gums healthy and is also great after any mouth surgeries. Helps with healing. I have used it for my grandson who was 5 at the time.

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

I use the Eco Dent Mouth Care now for several years. I can clearly tell the difference to my gum and teeth health. Being 67 it is very important to keep my own teeth as long and healthy as possible. It is very economical ordering from iHerb and ordering a certain amount to get the free postage. Also I dilute it a bit otherwise it is too strong for me which makes it just as affordable as other mouthwash. And Eco Dent doesn't only give me a fresh breath and taste it also supports healing any little sores or wounds in my mouth and after dental surgery. I even use it sometimes when I have a sore throat. ( I do miss the cinnamon taste one but that doesn't seem to be available anymore. – you can leave this sentence out if you want, just thought I let you know.)

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Oh boy where do I begin, I was using this product and TherNeem to control an irritation on my gums. This is a very strong mouth care wash, I have to dilute it with a little water because it will burn my tongue (my own issues), but your mouth feels GREAT after using it, clean and fresh.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This was recommended to me as an effective, natural mouth wash. Am very impressed and happily recommend it to others.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Items arrived promptly. Well packed. Does the job. Good value during sale. Pleasant taste