Page 1 - Reviews - EcoTools, Gentle Bath + Shower Gloves, Avocado Oil Infused, 1 Pair - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I haven't tried the other scrubbing gloves available, so I can't speak to the gentleness of these gloves yet. They work well to clean than nothing, but a warning they do stretch out after some use. The heaviness of water saturation weighs it down as you're cleaning and dries more stretched out. Recently i've just been using it as a scrubber instead of putting my hand in it as a glove.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love it! I have tried other gloves but they were harsh on the skin I was expecting the same this one is gentle and it does the job, it kinda give you a luxurious bath and lather highly recommended. good quality for the price. I will buy again

Posted on May 28, 2022

I use it everyday for exfoliate and it's nice because it's not too harsh on the skin but also not too soft it does the job to gently exfoliate my skin. Also the size of the gloves is medium but can be extended to fit large too.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I wanted to like this but it doesn’t include anything to hang up the glove with. I had to remove a star for that because there’s no way to properly let this hand and dry. Please had a hanger to this glove!!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is great to exfoliate your body with its not too rough

Lingtoto
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I really like this product. I use it every other day in the shower it make my skin is soft

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It’s a very good and it’s also gentle

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The quality of this is so so good leave your skin so soft, gentle and great for sensitive skin.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I love it, it's very moisturizing and doesn't strip my skin.

Posted on May 15, 2022

item was delivered fast and well packed. Hopefully, this item will help!