Page 1 - Reviews - Eden Foods, Organic Tamari Almonds, Dry Roasted, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

it's ingredient is very nice and with nice quality. Package is pretty good size and taste like delicious almond. it's good to use into salad. I would like to buy this again near future. it's good for diet and good for serving when you have a guest.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I absolutely love these almonds. My husband who is not a fan of almonds like these as well. They have the right amount of seasoning and I always have a bag or 2 when I am traveling. I also love everything about Eden Foods as well.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

This almond is not salty at all with slight roasted taste.

639108a6-218f-48b4-8c5b-d054facaf750
Posted on Jul 13, 2021

These are great fresh almonds, but the tamari taste is almost undetectable, so you end up with plain tasting slightly salted almonds, and thus overpriced. Nonetheless - Eden foods products are allways very high quality, every time!

Posted on May 6, 2021

We can't afford to buy these every order, but Wow! What a treat when we can! Really delicious. It's easy to eat the whole bag if you're not paying attention :). Mmmm, mmm good. Fresh and delicious. We love fresh almonds, but Tamari Dry Roasted - my goodness - it could really spoil you....it's that good.....possibly addictive. It's our new "food drug of choice" : ). Reward yourself, bribe yourself, use it as motivation, or to "comfort and soothe" after a hard day at work, school, etc.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Crunchy, fresh and with just the right amount of saltiness. Very yummy.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Very nice snack with good quality ingredients. My kids love the taste and the composition is nice

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

small quantity but very good taste, I might do it myself almond + soy sauce quickly in a pan

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

It tastes very good! I will buy it again. Perfect snack!