Page 1 - Reviews - Edward & Sons, Not-Chick'n, Bouillon Cubes, 8 Cubes - iHerb
IE

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I restarted my keto journey in mid May 2021 and have lost 21kg to date. It's hard to find 0 net carbs, 0 sugar free products so when I found this not chick'n bouillon cubes - I was stoked. Tastes like chicken without chicken - mindblown! I used it for my veg stirfrys and also stirfried pasta and will order it again. Highly recommend for those on a keto journey.

03306999-e55c-4c65-b44a-2e13a5c11882
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

The best tasting vegan bouillon for me that even my mother is using this as flavor enhancer to her bland meat or veggie dishes, I use this because its vegan. Hoping they sell here on iHerb a lower sodium version of this one as a huge part why this tastes so good, at par with the meat bouillon is because of its high salt content. What I do when I am only cooking for myself is to break the cube in half and that would be enough to give my vegetable noodle soup or potato stew umami and richness.

d50f10e5-90d6-4ac1-bac1-3b3e0c676960
590ee95b-b64e-468d-af12-9169b1c147e2
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Very good quality bouillon cubes. Paste like consistency makes it easier to cut or dissolve in liquid. I love to use them when making soups and gravy. Brings amazing taste and it is perfect vegan and gluten free option. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

f4943674-030b-4fc1-af26-d2c3a719f72d
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

These Not-Chick’n cubes are magic! I have four grandkids who LOVE chicken noodle soup. I used to make my own stock—until my oldest granddaughter became a vegetarian. After much trial and some awful concoctions, I found this product! I sauté some carrot, celery and onion in ghee then make the broth per package instructions. Mix it together and serve over pasta or noodles. The soup is wonderful, carnivores and vegetarians are all happy! Thank you!!!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

It is often hard to find bouillon cubes that are gluten free, so I was very happy to finally find this product! The taste is really good and these are very convenient to use. I use this as a base to soups, and poached tomato dishes, as well as an addition to rice in the rice cooker as a delicious seasoning. For rice, I simply add it to the rice cooker along with other ingredients, cook and then mix well when finished cooking.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Sis trying to be more vegan in my diet I found this soup cubes are amazing additionally they are gluten free also my mother started to use them in her meals too. the ingredients are vegan and the taste is delicious, they are made with high-quality and well packaged and the price is suitable for the quality

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My absolute favorite for making big batches of vegetable soup for my whole family! The flavor is lovely and as a vegan I love that it is not made from animal bone and other ingredients that I'm not excited about. It's also a great value and consistently fresh.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Tastes so good! I use this as base for everything from soup to seasoning. Clean ingredient list. Needs a bit of work to dissolve but I don't mind because there are no nasties. Please bring this back again! Will buy again and try the other flavours too. Eco friendly minimal packaging/plastic.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Really good quality bouillon cubes. I like that they are sugar free ingredients. Taste good, and can use them in a wide variety of soups or pastas or whatever. Fairly small sized package but it lasts for a long enough time. Good value for the price. Have bought before and will continue to buy again.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I really liked these. It is so great to find vegan bullion cubes! I would recommend it to any vegan who enjoys making delicious, healthy food. I don't usually use an entire cube. I pay attention to the sodium in my cooking and my consumption. Even though I stretch it ( a lot) it still adds the flavor I am looking for. Highly recommend product.