IE

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

After use, my hair become smooth and looks good. I buy it again coz the quality is good, really moisturizing my hair all day long. The size is just fit to me. I am short hair, One I can use for two months, every time just use a little bit is already enough.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I have never tried something like this. I have fine flat hair. And most of volume shampoo make a nest on my head. Even when you apply regular shampoo it feels like it’s hard to put fingers in. With this product you’ll see the difference. Hair feels like you already put conditioner on

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

One of the best products I tried. The texture is delicate, it moisturizes without leaving any stickiness of heaviness that breaks the texture of wavy hair. My hair feels heakthier and stronger, and is much easier to comb and style. It cleans very well the residue of hair products from the scalp without irritating it. The scent is nice, but not too noticable.

I can't use it as a shampoo, it has an excessive amount of collagen I guess and leaves a coat on my hair after wash which makes my hair look dull. Therefore, I use it as a mask product and the next day I wash with other shampoo and hair looks healthy and full.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Obsessed with this shampoo. Cleans without stripping and my hair really does feel moisturized and strengthened after using it. I’m used to shampoos leaving my hair feeling really dry and fragile until I slap my conditioner on it, but this doesn’t make my hair feel like that at all.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

When I use this shampoo, I feel like my hair is much stronger. I have fine hair that has been exposed to a lot of heat so it’s really brittle. But, when I use this shampoo along with their conditioners, I feel like it’s much stronger and can hold on a bit longer.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Not sure how I feel about this one. I was hoping it would be like the mask but it’s not quite like it. My fine hair didn’t seem to love it but it’s not bad either. Will try it some more to decide how I like it.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I started using this recently and am thrilled! I thought the CER-100 was great but combine it with the shampoo and it will blow your mind at how great your hair looks!! My hair is so soft and feels healthier after only a week of usage so far!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Elizavecca is cool and strange but works great. The product is not expensive, has a good size and quality for my sensitive hair. the package is amazing. the hair becomes smooth and soft and

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

very good shampoo, after it you do not need hair balm. It has a pleasant aroma and is easy to wash off, the hair looks better and is not so cut