IE

Posted on Jun 11, 2022
I bought it for microneedling ❤️

I did microneedling for my mom a day before I wrote this , my mom has a dry sensitive aged skin , this product didn't cause any kind of allergy , the quantity is big , the consistency is watery but a liiiiiitle bit heavy and its so suitable for microneedling ❤️ I just fall in love , it has fragrance thou , but again it didn't affect my mom's sensitive skin 👌 so please like if this was helpful to you to choose 😊

a26f3152-d372-42b1-8441-bdf9bf735fb3
76a4f42d-58d5-497b-899e-e04e1cddcb98
7a20e2c9-86cc-43a6-85a1-8c1add578751
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I will not review the product if they are not eligible to promote but this serum is outstanding, save for the penny, excellent quality and make my face plumpy and glowing.. if use in right way it will not fail to the face.. believe me.. not only me review this product but lots of other customers said so.. conclusion is this product worth to buy rather than spend $$$$ for others with same active ingredients, try it!!

fbc998cf-fd72-4c17-8eea-9b93582f33f2
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

This is the best niacinamide serum that I have come across. I have tried niacinamide serum from few other brands but this one, hands down, the best. I have finished the bottle as you can tell from the image. This helps to fade away my blemishes and brighten my skin. Also, the price is very reasonable compared to the quantity and the bottle is also very cute🥰. I highly recommend everybody to give this serum a try.

d228ea4a-a2d5-4e23-b290-01a77baf1a01
60a5bee6-44e6-4941-a958-05ae1b14bf2c
Posted on May 5, 2022

Good scent. Many times boughts this here for me and my friends. I used it daily AM and PM the quality is nice. And the size too good for my age im 29 the package now is good unlike before. Lot of changes and benefits for my skin good for sensitive skin its gentle. Must try guys!

4c98cf17-d6e3-40c2-a19b-22c32d3a6127
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I love this serum, at first I wasn’t expecting much from it, but later on as keep it wearing daily and as person who struggles with acne, it really help with my acne and to clear my skin, and for the price I was surprised. The only downside for that it runs out quickly 30 ml, other than I have no complains and surely will order again.

bc8ddc70-a5d4-46ea-80b4-76318f1e7b3e
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I bought it because I saw quite a lot of stars. so i want to try it & I always consider the ingredients too. This one is considered quite concentrated ingredients. After trying it for a while, I feel that it works well. This brand has made all the beautiful packaging. I like his beautiful box.

2077de75-0df4-402b-a9fd-49d8e3f8f014
f314d31d-6fcf-42cf-aaa8-65a3dee6566c
Posted on May 7, 2022

Feels very hydrating on the skin, more like an essence rather than serum. Great size and packaging, was great for everyday use now that I think about it, probably will reorder again, great quality product for its price. Liked the ingredient list. I really like using Cosrx, beauty of joseon, inkey list products. I don’t understand much in all those Korean brands, but this thing felt very nice. The scent is very mediocre, nothing that bothered me at all (saying from perspective of a person that prefers fragrance free products)

Posted on May 2, 2022

I use it often, and it's the best quality and composition for anti age and dull skin. It moisturize and nourishes the skin. I like the scent, the size, the texture and the package. Good for sensitive skin. Gentle on skin. Can be used all season and frequency with no concern. it's benefit is wonderful. Enjoy

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I bought this during a sale and I’m glad I did. My skin is dry and during my skincare routines I focus on products that will keep me hydrated throughout the day. This serum does that and gives me a glow all day as well! It’s also gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin even when my barrier is damaged. There is a very slight soft fragrance but it doesn’t linger at all. I use this as my last water-based step before moisturizer and so far am pleased with the results.