Page 1 - Reviews - Emerita, Pro-Gest, Balancing Cream, Fragrance Free, 48 Single-Use Packets, 2.2 oz (62 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

During peri-menopause my wife went through some hellish years of hot flashes, weight gains and mood swings until we finally found an empathetic (female) doctor who prescribed this product. The difference was almost immediate. She lost weight (without dieting!), her mood improved and the hot flashes disappeared. Years later, she remains in great health and still uses Pro-Gest 3 weeks a month.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I use this product to help endometriosis. It's fantastic. Less pain, no side effects. Much better than the rubbish my doctor's try to put me on (progestins aka altered natural progesterone so it can be patented. The alterations cause the side effects) It's easy to use, rub a pea size amount into a fatty area after bathing each day. Progest is great quality and I absolutely swear by it. This is a value for money size tube. Very reasonably priced and was shipped to the UK in a very decent time frame, with zero issues. Fragrance free, so it doesn't cause skin issues for me (psoriasis). I'm very happy with the product and the supply of it.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Emerita,Pro-Gest, progesterone Cream is a good cream for balancing your progesterone. but you should be aware of using this cream like when you are done with your ovulation than you have to use this cream and you have to stop it before your period to start. i was using this cream first time so didn't know much about it, i used it till before my period came so it made my period to delay as it should be stopped before your period to come. it is great cream but you must better know how and when to use it. if this review helped you then please give it a like :)

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Arrived promptly and safely packaged. High quality product at fair price. Helpful for pms, peri symptoms and hormonal imbalances. Eases anxiety and helps my sleep. Promotes endometrial health and helps manage my hormonal migraines. This is a natural product and not synthetic hormones. It's fragrance free which is a must for me. Easy to apply, fast absorbed and doesn’t stain. I've been using this for 5 years+ and highly recommend it.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I'm almost 80 years old and have been using this product for many years. I use it daily after my shower. There is no offensive smell or fragrance. And, I like the benefits. It keeps my female hormones 'balanced'. I highly recommend it to anyone when experiencing hormonal changes at mid-life and beyond.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I wholeheartedly recommend this product. It makes me feel more relaxed and helps me get more restful sleep. I rub a pea-sized drop on each wrist at night. I began taking it to counter the effects of endometriosis and I can definitely tell that it works for that purpose. I do not want to be without it!

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

i’ve been using this for years along with the estradiol cream once every 12 hours I only use a tiny dab more of the estradiol than this one and it keeps me free of hot flashes and insomnia! soo good! I tried to use another brand of progesterone from pharmaca but it was not the same I had to return it I cannot use the amount prescribed on the back of the fourth of a teaspoon because the progesterone make me grow whiskers and the estradiol will make me cry under my table all day but a small dab the day will do you morning and night

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

For post menopause, this is a necessity as our bodies completely stop producing progesterone. Also necessary to balance out the estrogen cream I use. Be sure to alternate where you rub this, because your skin receptors will block absorption if you use the same spot all the time. I alternate belly, breasts, neck, inside arms, inner thighs.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I have been struggling with menopause symptoms for years now and tried numerous creams and supplements with little success. This genuinely has made a huge improvement, most noticeably I've had no night sweats, I am sleeping longer and my mood seems more balanced. Given that I only need to use a tiny amount for just a couple of weeks a month, the tube will last a very long time. I chose this product above other cheaper alternatives because after doing a lot of research, it is important to use a product that is produced the right way - some others have unpleasant and risky techniques. This particular is well established and bio identical which I understand makes it safer and better. Anyway, works wonders for me, it really does. Highly recommend it.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I've been using this for 6 months and it helps a little with PMS. The directions given are for menopausal women and it's not easy to find this info unfortunately, but if you still menstruate, use it only for the last 2 weeks of your cycle! I tried it as directed and got my cycle a week early, yikes!