IE

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I have to say that these crunchy chocolate chips are my favorite cookie from Enjoy Life. Sometimes you want something to chew on when you snack and this package fills the bill because there are 2 sections in bag--enough to eat 2 times. It's also great because these are good quality, taste great and are gluten-free. Thanks iHerb. Please order more for your inventory.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

crunchy and tasty. with real chocolate. would be even better if they are individually packed

85fb43b2-adaf-435a-bbd1-eff399e8f9b6
81c4e674-4adf-44d6-a52a-21e4b71400a5
0381c9a3-0223-40ba-9b51-fb419debaae4
be35583e-deea-402a-9a08-b0013a121b24
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Just like the other cookies from this brand, I love that they are vegan and the flavor is great, but they are too crumbly for me.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

They taste fine, are good for a quick snack, but I think it's better to order soft cookies! I do like the ingredients used in this brand, though. A little more natural, and not so much sugar.

Posted on May 14, 2021

these are surprisingly great. A fully satisfying crunchy sugar hit. I was also surprised by the quantity. Long ago i bought from this company and was disappointed to find a sad bunch of little blobs filling up about 1/3 of the box. But these are nice and big -- regular cookie size and there are lots of them. Very happy with this!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

A favorite glutenfree cookie in our household. Tastefull and good texture.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Have bought many times already. My kids love it. Yummy !

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Tastes amazing. Very delicious & crunchy. Kids really like them! We really like this brand