Page 1 - Reviews - Enzymedica, Digest Spectrum, Complete Food Intolerance Formula, 90 Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 26, 2022

this has been great for me so far! best quality enzyme brand I have tried to be honest this and the gold pro are awesome. easy to open package and great benefits. I still avoid gluten majority of the time but it does help whenever I have a craving for some cake lol

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This product is a must in my world. If I take this with an iffy meal (dairy, etc) I can almost always avoid that angry stomach. It means when I go out somewhere I can relax and enjoy whatever is served without feeling rude and concerned for the after effects!

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I'm celiac, so it makes a lot of problems for me. I was experiencing reflux symptoms before, gas, pelvic aches, bloating, heavy feeling in gut and etc. After taking Digest Spectrum enzymes, my digestion improved, bloating disappeared and all other bad feelings together with it. Capsules does not have any taste, size is normal, easy to take. I use them 3 times a day with food. Ordered the biggest package. Quality is amazing, all good ingredients in it. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I've tried several brands over the years and this one give us great results since we are unable to go 100% GFCF. This formula seems to be of great quality and is said to be one of the most potent on the market. Autism Hope Alliance recognizes Digest Spectrum as a safe and effective supplement for addressing multiple food intolerances. It helps break down gluten, phenol, lactose, and casein, and speeds digestion- is vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, Non-GMO, soy-free, and kosher.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I take this when eating out to support my digestion should I consume traces of gluten or dairy unintentionally. So I cannot say if they help with the digestion of these as I wouldn’t know if I had been exposed to them as I strictly avoid it but by taking these I get to enjoy my meals a lot more knowing they will support me should anything be hidden in my food. I had gf and df fish and chips which would leave most people slightly bloated (I think) and by taking these enzymes I leave the restaurant with a flat tummy.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This is my second bottle of Spectrum. After years of taking probiotics and still having issues with digestion (especially in the winter months), I learned about enzymes and found this product. I love that it combines different types of enzymes so it covers all types of food. I don't take it for every meal, but make sure to take a pill before meat-based meals or heavy dinners. It's allowed me to keep regular bowel movements, avoid bloating and stuffiness. Definitely recommend if you have a sensitive digestive track but you don't want to watch every single item of food you eat!!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Buy thiss if you have eczema (related with gluten, dairy intolerance) Definitely has helped me! I sometime suffer with occasional hives. But this helps a lot!! Once you take this after meal. You will feel like after few hours, you need the toilet! It just removed all those bad stuff from your body! Thank you IHerb ❤️❤️❤️

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I have a lot of stomach and intestinal issues and have seen countless specialists. They now know what is causing my issues but cannot fix it. This product has helped me be able to eat without as much pain as before. In my long search for any relief this has been the best product I have found.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

very beneficial if you eat Indian diet , dairy products , has highest amount of lactase of any enzyme in the market . Reduces stool frequency and diarrhea

e5f6528e-939c-42ff-886f-240ec2272c9e
d08d54f1-1837-4d95-9827-01da2c417730
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I bought this product for a holiday trip, knowing well ahead that I would eat gluten and dairy, and to my surprise, I didn't have any inflammation at all. It was a most enjoyable trip. I prefer to stay away from my food intolerances, but at least I know that in worst case scenario, I can carry these enzymes on my purse, and I'll be okay.