IE

Based on 4,301 Ratings
3,868
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Hi, my age is 36years old, and I’m taking 2 tablets together with mega zyme in the morning like 1:30 hours before breakfast. I see so many benefits from taking this enzyme. First of all my stomach is working well and helping my digestion and it’s the most important! Has no taste and easy to swallow! Will keep taking it together with mega zyme for my autoimmune thyroiditis! Thank you and be healthy everyone;)

4d26785a-5f54-463f-8348-230f939a606c
67dbba98-6685-46ea-b16e-606d165e0355
73c00f73-2139-43c1-a09a-a015d4a58f48
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This high quality supplement contains proteolytic enzymes that help break down unwanted proteins and support the immune system, respiratory and sinus health. Other enzymes are included to target and help break down excess mucus. The ingredients are provided in good potency. It seems to calm upset stomach and improve digestion.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I have many food intolerances, which is why I bought these enzymes. They help get rid of unwanted proteins from the digestive system. After eating certain foods, such as eggs or milk, mucus builds up in my sinuses causing great pain. Enzyme Defense helps me break down and remove this mucus, but it's slow. I need to take a few capsules for 2-3 days before my symptoms have completely subsided. MucoStop has a much stronger and faster effect on me.

The bottle states it supports immune, respiratory and sinus health, helps break down excess or thick mucus, and enhances and promotes clear airways, non GMO. These are quite ambitious claims. Enzymedica is a good quality brand that seems to specialize in enzyme formulas. This is not a digestive enzyme supplement. It is taken to clean out the body by removing proteins from the bloodstream, break down excess mucus and promote circulation. It should be taken in the morning on empty stomach.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I took this in between meals for 20 days as prescribed by my chiropractor in order to eliminate unhealthy gut bacteria and restore beneficial flora, along with zinc, metagest and a low carb diet. I am noticing my cravings for sweets have really subsided and my facial acne is getting much better.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

i had issue with breathing at night ,good quality ingredient , definitely cleared airways and made my breathing easier , no more mocus early morning after wake up ,at first I ddnt know why but later I remember these enzyme breakdown the mocus as per what's written on package , I started using this only 10 days ago and have already seen the benefit, will see how it does in the long run ...

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 12, 2023
1,675

These enzymes work wonders. Already wrote a review on them, but on 60 capsules. Now she connected the whole family to them. And take more jars. We take one capsule on an empty stomach. I have problems with lor-organs. After the start of admission, chronic problems worsened. Connected sorbent. A week later, all the symptoms were gone. After the beginning, his sores became aggravated by his husband - teeth, throat, tzistit. But also a week later, relief came. We are accepting for the second month. I plan to conduct a course for three months twice a year. On the ultrasound of the husband, the knots decreased. Of course, he does not believe in the miracle of Enzyme, but I know that it is thanks to them.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

i got these enzymes because i have many problems in my health. i don't know why, but enzymes makes me feel sleepy or week, maybe because magnesium. who knows. that's why I try to divide a capsule and take less before I go to bed. I hope they will help me with my stomach, gut, digestion and postcovid. it has good composition, ingredients, package and quality. lets hope:)

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I think it really works. It stopped cold and reduced symptoms on number of occasions. I took it twice a day on empty stomach with water, capsule is small and easy to swallow. I love Enzymedica products, there is a lot of research done by them. I also like that the product does not boost immune system but works with it by removing viruses from bloodstream and it reduces the viral load so my body could fight better

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This supplement is pretty interesting as it has really helped my mother who suffers from a chronic illness. The enzymes have helped her improve her digestion and boosted her immune system. Great for intestinal and gut health. No bad after taste and composition of enzymes in the caps are sufficient to produce the desired results.