Page 1 - Reviews - Esfolio, Volcanic Ash Essence Beauty Mask Sheet, 10 Sheets, 0.85 fl oz (25 ml) Each - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

So I bought this 10 pack for $ 10 and honestly thats already a STEAL. youtube reviews made me buy the pear, milk and volcanic ash

00be5a79-0a63-4101-bc9d-108d8f428ea8
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is my 2nd time purchasing this mask! I got the volcanic ash one this time and it leaves the skin feeling very soft and refreshed after use! This is my go to mask now

Posted on May 24, 2022

This mask really helps detox the skin. I use them daily and really see the difference. The quality is good and the price is even better. I am sensitive to smell and the scent on these mask are fine.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This sheet masks were very interesting and I wanted to try it for the first time. Very slimy and a little too big, I decided to cut in two pieces, now my favorite routine to do.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I absolutely love these masks. They give just the right amount of hydration, soothe the skin, and don't leave a sticky residue. Definitely going to repurchase these <3

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Cheap and great I like the other masks better than this one though

Shekopagi
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Amazing price for such quality and quantity

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Love this product

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Very cool masks and at a reasonable price. Perfectly moisturizes and saturates the skin. The mask is comfortable, well soaked in essence. Good cleanses and moisturizes the skin, tightens pores.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

This maker's sheet mask uses various things such as honey milk. I like the beauty essence, but the heat and softness of the sheet mask is perfect. Cospa is also good, so I recommend it!