Page 1 - Reviews - Etude, Moistfull Collagen, Essence, 2.7 fl oz (80 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

One pump is enough for the serum to moisturize your whole face. It keeps my face plump and soft the whole day. I love this essence because it contains collagen and seniors like me definitely need it to help improve the elasticity of my skin and to keep it moisturized. Love it!

6df71275-9f53-4438-a0bb-5fe74d360687
Posted on Apr 14, 2021

My skin is very sensitive, oily, and acne prone. I read that collagen is very good for repairing the damage of acne scars, so I decided to give this product a try. I use this every night, and I definitely notice that my skin is softer. The product also did not break me out, and I can feel that it's doing something for me.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Love this product. Smells very nice and the skin is so soft after using it. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

Makes my skin feel super soft and plump. I have pretty dry skin, so this extra step in my routine makes my skin feel very hydrated during day and night

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

It really helps keeping my face hydrated without any sticky sensation. My skin is really dry so I still use face cream with this, but I've tried the whole moistfull collagen line and is fabulous.

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

i am a big fan of this series. i prefer more dense consistency, but, as it is an essence, it should be lighter than creams of course.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Like it and it work perfectly for me

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

additional step after toner gives extra moisture

Posted on Jun 24, 2021

I love this brand! Moistfull collagen works perfectly. I purchased all the products and added them to my skin care routine

Posted on May 27, 2021

Very hydrating...I sometimes use it alone at night with lotion and it makes my face feels good