IE

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

good product quality, great size, package safe, very good ingredients and give me a lot of benefits and effects

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

both a compound that is generated in the human body during the digestion of cruciferous vegetables. It is able to have a positive effect on estrogen levels, which makes it possible to use DIM supplements to treat various hormonal disorders. Increases the activity of specific enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism, which promotes a healthy balance of hormones in the body. This is especially important for men, as high estrogen levels can negate all of their workouts.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Dr. Huda wrote it to me after examining the hair strands. I have laziness in the thyroid and adrenal glands, and I plan to become pregnant, God willing. I have complete confidence in its treatment and a decrease in metabolism.