IE

Srhmng
Posted on Apr 10, 2022
Excellent! My Daily Moisturizer!

I'm using this as my Daily Moisturizer, it gives me skin dewy smooth effect and plump my beautiful skin, it's a bit sticky but it will absorb after. It smells like you're on the beach, I'm reminiscing I'm on the beach every time im using this haha. 😊 But it does it job as a moisturizer plus a sunblock

a50920a0-8055-4a76-8bf5-b7018e6c9e04
35211215-e36d-40ab-865d-d4e7ae5dc5a4
9451acfd-bbce-425c-9d42-a6e14b578557
7f2a6794-1225-4718-a392-2f877542dbff
Oceans
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I'm insanely pleased with this lotion! It is a perfect day-to-day lotion for normal skin. It's lightweight, and a little bit goes a long way. I wasn't expecting much with how low it's priced, but I am just really impressed. I love that the SPF is as high as it is; most daily lotions end at about 15-20. It does smell a bit sunscreen-y, though. I do not find the odor to last beyond when I'm applying it, though. My husband has never noticed it when he's kissing me or up close, so the smell doesn't seem to linger. Good points: texture and smell are agreeable and it doesn't feel nearly as heavy as a regular sunscreen. If you have darker skin it might leave a white cast but if you're paler like me then it shouldn't be an issue. It is not greasy but can leave your skin with a bit of a glow.

34a18d44-0ec1-4d6f-853b-0f72aafce958
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I'm currently taking Isotretinoin and I definitely need this sunscreen to protect me from the sun. It gives enough moisture so it doesn't dry me out. It doesn't have any scent so my face isn't irritated. The size of this sunscreen will last me for a while. This is for my daily use. Highly recommended by my derm.

4195763b-2a45-4c2f-ba8f-431bf92e3ea9
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

AMAZING lotion for men and women… teenagers and kids … the spf is great amount … no smell in it … the quality is adorable … the size is medium … the package is looks expensive …many benefits of this lotion for the skin … the most important skin care ever …. No scent it in …. The main product in my skin care morning routine …my skin feel do soft after using it

8eb0ec80-4f7f-41a2-abd2-54ba54b72a03
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This sunscreen is amazing have the perfect size and price with a good package and quality the only concern that it is a 30 spf other than that it smells good for a sunscreen (light scent) and it does not feel greasy on the skin so it can be used in everyday routine as a moisturizer and sunscreen

1d1af5c7-2ea0-401f-bb4c-92cb3e91aa78
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

When I saw that this sunblock was a bestseller, and saw all the good reviews, I really wanted to try it. It’s so hard to find a lightweight, non sticky facial sunblock that doesn’t leave a white cast. Because of that, I often left the house without sunblock. I’m trying to change that, and this sunblock ticks all those boxes, which really helps! As you can see from the picture, the sunblock is white out of the bottle but easily blends into the skin. Only a small amount is needed so this size bottle should last me a while! There is only a mild smell, the typical sunblock scent. Great value and quality for the price. I highly recommend it!

927bdd3d-3b84-4d21-bd1f-169a0f314e93
dd117aac-c514-4f6b-9cb0-746064aa1697
f30f1a8f-03a0-4ad3-8521-9415993cfa12
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

My go to product. I used it several times a day. its very light and moisturising! Not greasy. No as such fragrance. I stopped using this now because in humidity i cant bear it on my face it feels too rich. Sometimes i have to wear powder over it to i don’t feel the stickiness.

4d6dd6e8-1686-4566-af12-913c16a4d465
b3a6434c-d989-426d-b307-c238a760ff64
4a55bd40-b830-435e-8fe1-a61eb9234ce1
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It has the faint scent of sunscreen. WHY WE LIKE IT: Just one pump of this lightweight SPF-spiked lotion protects the skin without making it feel tacky like many sunscreens. The fast-absorbing formula layers flawlessly under makeup and is gentle enough for even the most dry, sensitive skin. I'm insanely pleased with this lotion! It is a perfect day-to-day lotion for normal skin. It's lightweight, and a little bit goes a long way. I wasn't expecting much with how low it's priced, but I am just really impressed. I love that the SPF is as high as it is; most daily lotions end at about 15-20. It does smell a bit sunscreen-y, though. I do not find the odor to last beyond when I'm applying it, though. My husband has never noticed it when he's kissing me or up close, so the smell doesn't seem to linger.

3f80db25-d379-43a3-81c9-36ecd10a30d3
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is the best sunscreen i've ever tried, I ordered two. It's not very sunny where I am, but to me, 30 SPF is enough even when it is. the texture is nice, after you apply it it doesn't leave white traces. It's transparent, blends so easily and leaves your skin look naturally smooth and soft, the size of the bottle is also good, I put it in my purse when i'm running late. I love how it's fragrance free, you do not need fragrance in your skin products. it's also non comedogenic which means it doesn't clog pores and doesn't cause blackheads. it feels so light and pleasant on the skin. Trust me, you'll love it. I highly recommend! Remember, always wear sunscreen, even when it's raining! 🌞☀️

07f21dd1-bb27-438a-a961-4e0ba71d2441