IE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I bought this as I heard pumpkin seed oil is good for hair loss. When I first tasted it, the flavour with rich, deep, mellow and flavourful! I usually take it straight from the bottle using a spoon now and then. It is also nice to put into the pasta sauce that I am cooking. Tastes great and feels good to have it!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I use this as an ingredient in my diet like cooking salads and smoothies. It’s beneficial for constipation, and my child was struggling with constipation. I got this recommendation from a natural practice person. The quality of this particular oil is great because it’s cold pressed and extra virgin. The taste is not bad at all especially when consumed with other food like a salad or in a smoothie.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Good quality oil. The composition is dark green that smells nutty. It is used as a supplement and not for cooking. The taste is ok for me as i like pumpkin seeds. The size is ok , i will pour some on my meal. I buy this for hair growth, as i saw on the internet it is one of the benefit. I have thinning hair problem, now I take this oil with omega 3 rich oil, and fish oil +green smooth (almost daily) + low refined sugar diet (heading to low carb), my scalp is healthier, less oily and pimple, and less hair collected at the drainage.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Smooth texture and good taste, by far the best pumpkin seed oil I’ve had. Good for bladder control and prostate too. Worth a try.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

This is an excellent product that works for my prostate/ night urination issue. Works well. No side effects. Pity it has been out of stock for a while. Waiting for the stock to come in again.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Fresh smell and appearance, which is very important as rancid oils are unhealthy. Taste is good too. I wouldn't use it just for the flavor, but as a supplement it's really not bad.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Flora's pumpkin seed oil is a thick, full-bodied and very tasty oil. In my case I felt a huge benefit in the benign prostatic hyperplasia.