Page 1 - Reviews - Force Factor, LeanFire, Fast-Acting Weight Loss Formula, 30 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This product is fast acting and powerful. It burns fat in a large percentage in a short time and gets rid of excess weight better. It also reduces the excess water trapped in the body and increases the level of activity and vitality. The quality and size of the product are really good and even the taste.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Just started these let’s hope this weight shifts ! I haven’t seen a result after a month so I’m going to try something new

Posted on May 16, 2022

not sure about the help on weight loss but it boosts the metabolism when i do light exercise. the quality is ok i guess. no special taste.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Fast delivery. Been using the supplement in 3 days now and no craving for sweets or any other food. I get full easily just after taking it. You need to do workout and have healthy diet to see good result.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

I am about to finish first can, and far now I can surely say - "IT WORKS". Although I used to have stomach irritation from this kind of drugs - with this one I didn't face any problems. Moreover, it really helps to burn fat and hence to lose weight. Thanks for great drug

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I felt nausea when I started it. May be this how it works. But for me, I don’t stand nausea and I try to eat anything to change that feeling, so I end up eating when I am not hungry just to change the taste of the capsule. I stopped using it already after few times. Is there anyway to avoid that side effect? I tried consuming lemon juice with it but still I didn’t like the feeling.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

No significant results. I’m taking it for 10 days now, with a low calorie diet and exercise 3 times a week and until now no significant weight loss… Not buying again

Posted on May 18, 2022

Best weight loss supplement i have found, no crazy buzzing after and i am finally seeing results

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I felt like this product actually targeted belly fat. It’s really working for me!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Love this pills! Made my metabolism faster n I don’t overeat