IE

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Quality detergent in individual packaging, which is very practical. The package is enough for one basin of fine linen and hand wash. Does not irritate the skin, pleasant light fragrance. It cleans well, I'm happy with the quality of the product and the most harmless detergent ingredients possible. I got it on sale. I recommend.

great to take with me on travels so I can do laundry if I can’t find a laundromat then air dry the clothes. my hands are very sensitive to chemicals so this one is a great natural alternative

f70833a9-d3c6-482f-830c-827594257148
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Practical packaging, especially if you're on the go and have a few clothes to wash. I am satisfied with the quality, washes well, does not irritate the skin. I recommend.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

A cute little packet of liquid powder. The price, of course..., but because of the quality, the discount and the review, I can put up with it. It is convenient to use an individual package, especially if you have a broken washing machine... It is suitable for hand washing, does not irritate the skin. Overall, I would recommend.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I wash all my bras with this and I don't have to worry about the elastic getting damaged. I also use it for my good blouses and knit shirts.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Goodproduct. I will buy more, I like it very much. I highly recommend. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of high quality.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Cool fabric care wash, high quality. Price that i love!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
19360

Great fabric care wash, using it every day. Quality is best i was waiting for.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Care wash so great. Delivery was ultra fast. Price cheaper that expected!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Quality and usage is best. Im gonna recommend this wash!