IE

Posted on Apr 10, 2021

A good formula that does not irritate the skin. I use it for washing about a kilogram of finely linen and clothes that do not wash in a washing machine. A little is expensive but downloads from the shipping price.

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

When I went on my last trip, I had so many cleaning emergencies. I don't know what possessed me, I only brought white clothing. What was I thinking. This Variance granular formula was a life saver. I just put my filth covered white shirt, white jacket, or white pants in it, let it sit, swirled it around, rinsed it off and voila stains gone! Also, it has a great scent that I'm not allergic to. I'm the kind of person who runs away from people trying to get me to smell perfume samples at department stores because I get on contact migraines. Love this stuff!

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

I used it to wash my silk pillowcases. It's seems gentle, but cleans well. I'm happy with the purchase.

Posted on Apr 26, 2021

This Product is very good. Will buy again. A+++++ Thank you

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

I use this for my cashmere and sweaters. Leaves them very soft texture. Love it!

Nora
Posted on May 31, 2021

Be aware that this product is aimed for hand wash and not for a washing machine.

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

A tiny amount. The suds do a good job cleaning by hand wash.

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

Useless. I haven't seen any cleaning effect. I've added it to the liquid form to improve the performance, no effect, stains are there on clothes.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

A bit priced

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

Seemed to work really well. May purchase again.