Page 1 - Reviews - Frontier Co-op, Organic Cardamom Seed, Whole, 2.68 oz (76 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Great cardamom seeds, the aroma and taste are spot on. We use it in soups and stews a lot. We are in HK and it's not easy to find this in supermarkets (except expensive kinds selling imported goods). It's a great buy if on sale. We will order this again!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Great price. Taste awesome. I use it in my bake goods. I love the quality. I love the reasonable price. I like it’s fresh. I do recommend this product.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Very good price on whole cardamom seeds! I make my own chai tea with these, they are exactly what I need. Fresh, organic, LOTS of flavor!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I love having cardamom for baking (Swedish cardamom bread!) and for adding to freshly ground coffee and chai tea for brewing. I enjoy the convenience of grinding whole seeds and not having to peel the whole pods -- not quite so fresh as using whole pods but much simpler.

Posted on May 4, 2021

I was a bit hesitant before purchasing cardamom seeds because I was worried it wouldn't be fresh like the ones in the pods, but the product was very fresh and we can still see how the seeds are a bit sticky (which shows they are pretty fresh). I use it almost all the time. I add it in my masala chai rooibos tea, apple tart, curry, etc. I've purchased many different spices from Frontier Natural Products and I'm very satisfied with the quality.

Posted on May 7, 2022

One of the best purchases I've made on iHerb. Just chock full of the finest cardamom flavor I've ever had. Super satisfied.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I put a few seeds in my coffee grinder with my coffee beans and the coffee turns out heavenly.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I love baking and Cardamon seeds are great for my Swedish Cinnamon Rolls! It gives it that special scent and it's just good!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Smells amazing and fresh ! Great price for the amount ! Goes a long way!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Great product. Convenient to use while you’re cooking. The cardamom itself seems to be of great quality.