IE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Great quality and great ingredient. Taste is acceptable might be better to add other floral ingredients. Use it fro immunity and size is value for money. Packaging is simple but benefits are great. Can use it as a base for tea blends. No caffeine so able to take it at night.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Great product, natural ingredients, great quality. Good for the immune system. Pure crushed leaves, no impurities. Brewed with other de-caffeinated teas. The smell and taste are specific. The packaging size is big and lasts a long time. I ordered other products from this company and I love them all.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great substitute for vitamin C! It's organic, no any chemicals added. You can add it to your tea, or just make a herbal tea with it, since it doesn't contain a caffeine, and drink as much and often as you want.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

First time to try this. Bought it to have it on hand should anyone get sick. Pleasant tasting. Good quality as always from frontier coop. :)

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

This is a must have at home. We take it once we feel something is coming up. It also helps when you are already sick. We recover much faster with this tea. It is meant to be taken only when you are not well.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

So happy to have found this organic Echinacea. Frontier Co-Op has a wide variety of excellent quality products. I love the option of getting them from iHerb. It arrived nice & fresh and was absolutely what I needed for my tea recipe.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Clean flavor. No strange particles like bugs or stems were found. It's essential to have on hand in case of cold or flu or other infections. Be sure to take it no longer than 2 weeks because it loses it's effectiveness after then and overworks immune system.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I try this tea and now it’s one of my favourite blends. It’s caffeine free and has this delicious earthy taste. Great value size.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Love herbal remedies. A must have herb for everyone. So many benefits - especially useful for colds/sick and great immunity boost. Trusted brand that’s been around for years. Cost efficient to buy in bulk!

Posted on May 2, 2022

I love this quality herb. Helps keeps colds and flus away the natural way. A very generous size and the benefits are worth the price. I use this frequently to keep my immunity up. i brew it in a tea with ginger and the taste is delicious.