IE

4.7
Based on 1,547 Ratings
1,257
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This is the first time, I’m buying this product. The last time my mom bought it to me because she was doing a short research on its benefits. My mom bought it last month. The quality and quantity is more than excellent i was using it with my mom everyday for the last month. I don’t know much about its benefits and ingredients but it help me lot with decreasing the sugar in my blood ( diabetes), because of it the amount of insulin injection that i have to intake has also reduced since then. I apply it ( 2 teaspoons) with warm water leave it to set for 10-15 minutes and then drink it. I use it once daily in the morning before breakfast, instead of tea and coffee. It taste like a green tear i don’t apply any sugar because of my condition. Im very grateful that I tried it. Ask your doc if he will allow you to use it before taking anything if you are having just like my condition. The below image is how it look after setting down for 4-5 minutes Hope this comment is helpful for you 💗

665c4ba2-fa89-4f18-80b2-92dea8b290a5
db9f80c2-2e42-443b-becf-a2686daca896

I didn't expect the amount I recieved it should be enough for a long time. I bought the nettle leaf for tea, I thought maybe it'd work well instead of taking antihistamine medicines, natural is always better. it has so many benefits, it is a source of iron it is good against some kinds of bacteria. just be aware of some of its side effects. I like the quality of the product I recieved most importantly it is organic. I tried it twice I think it works well.

815c5345-b0aa-4d16-be26-55b4753730cf
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I’ve tried many loose leaf teas and this one surpasses them all! Quality is super high, it arrives super fresh. The quantity you get for the price is amazing value. Nettle has so many amazing qualities but I use it to make teas and tinctures to help with mast cell/histamine issues. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 29, 2022

I was looking for anything to help with breast feeding my baby since I was noticing my supply drop. I ordered these supplements after reading the reviews and I definitely noticed a difference within a week. The formula I purchased just in case is sitting in the cupboard because my supply is now enough for my baby. Very happy mumma.

Posted on May 27, 2022

this herb is high quality looks deep green and fresh have a good taste came in a big foil bag good packed shipped without any damages I bought it first time and think I will buy again when run out of it because I like its taste and hope on its benefits

Posted on May 27, 2022

Love this nettle tea! The taste is great and it's helping with my lungs. I have COPD and it cleared up some of the phlegm and I use it for this and other health benefits. The size of the bag and packaging are wonderful! I like the blend and that it's already sifted and all the ingredients it has, very good quality. I can choose the serving size I desire, which I like. Will purchase more once this runs out. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Posted on May 7, 2022

Use this on myself for general health and energy and I infuse it in an oil to use on my scalp. Really high quality and effective. Also I put a pinch or two in my dogs' food every day and their hip, joint, and eye problems have gotten much better. If this review helped you, please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Big size package to share with my friends who are suffering from allergies. The taste is close to green tea and fresh. So I like the leafy smell. but if you don't like the taste mixed with chamomile tea or green tea, there is a lot of potentials to use this tea

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is such an amazing amount of nettle for the price, and organic too! It has a lovely mild flavour that I enjoy as a tea on its own, but also takes good mixed with other herbs in blends. I loved it so much I gave some to a friend to try who has now purchased her own huge bag.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This has been fabulous. I mix 1 T with 1 tsp peppermint leaves every morning and evening to help with seasonal allergies. I have definitely had a lot less congestion. Quality is good. Taste is mild. You can't taste it with the peppermint. Nettles is so healthy for you!