Page 1 - Reviews - Frontier Co-op, Organic Powdered Slippery Elm Inner Bark, 16 oz (453 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

This slippery elm was just not that slippery when compared to other brands I've bought. It did form mucilage when dissolved into warm or hot water, but not as well as others I've tried. I couldn't tell why, except maybe that it wasn't pure or was taken from a different sub-specie of Elm tree. In any case, the point of ingesting slippery elm is for it to effectively form mucilage and for it to coat the internals of the digestive system. Its slippery properties are therefore what is important. This one just didn't seem as effective as others I've taken. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Tastes good! Great quality! Works well to control blood sugar. Benefits my diabetic plan.

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

I've purchased it to do the tea for my mom due to colon cancer. Good product but unfortunately she couldnt drink due to intoxication she's had in her body

Posted on May 7, 2021

He didn't love the taste, there was so much there that I ended up throwing it out but good if you like the supplement.

Posted on May 1, 2021

I took it as directed by my nutritionist before breakfast. At first the taste was weird but I quickly got used to it and even liked it. Also, it helped my digestion system.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

It improve My gut health

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

Good quality!

Posted on Jul 15, 2019

I purchased this product and it was a fantastic, light brown colour and formed a nice gooey mixture. When I reordered, the powder was darker brown and did not mix at all, no matter how hot water was used. Batch number is 2820.9030, the number above the barcode. So it depends on what kind of batch you get, the first one was fantastic, second useless.

c678fd93-303b-4542-9434-14ab0061f1c2
Posted on Jun 25, 2018

Fantastic for adding to filtered water, even a small amount, whatever I feel is tolerable and it coats my stomach ulcer. This with vit c and zinc daily plus avoiding aggravating foods to the ulcer such as caffeine in coffee, black tea, chocolate , citrus such as orange, lemon, lime, apple juice for a year. Now my stomach ulcer has healed well. My functional /integrative medicine doctor recommended this. I had my bloods done for zinc and I need 75mg daily, a lot more than most people. I am doing great thanks to my functional/medicine doctor and this product. For my stomach ulcer. If I feel it ever flares up since I have reintroduced a little coffee now and again, then I come to slippery elm powder in water the next day. Helping to keep stomach cancer away.

Posted on Mar 3, 2018

Great product good quality and easy to mix and drink. Drink quickly otherwise it thickens fast; good for acid reflux, bloating and stomach upset. I take away from other supplements but after food, if I get the above symptoms, the whole fsmily uses it very happily. iHerb provide me with wonderful customer service and fast delivery.Highly recommend company to others.