Page 1 - Reviews - Frontier Co-op, Pizza Seasoning, 16 oz (453 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

It seems to be hard to find a good pizza seasoning (particularly as I prefer one with a strong hint of fennel), and I often just resort to blending up my own. When I want to save time though, this is the premade pizza seasoning blend that I will usually reach for, as it is certainly one of the most well rounded and flavorful on the market. ne thing that would make this product better is if this were also organic, but I do appreciate that it is certified non-GMO, and sourced from a high quality and ethical company.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I used to work at Whole Foods, and a customer recommended this to me 3 years ago. For some reason, I remembered this and decided to buy it off iHerb. I am not disappointed by the product, it's extremely delicious and the ingredients taste fresh! I put this on my steamed veggies and it tastes as if I'm eating pizza ! The size is standard, and I've used it several times and the product still seems full.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

Loving it so far, it makes everything dull taste like pizza :) I sprinkle it on my rice cakes and ham snack or sometimes on top of eggs. Everything tastes better ad its a lot of it, good quantity. So far it has stayed dry and not sticking so thats always good in herbs considering we live in super humid environment.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I’ve bought several bags of this bull spice, and use it every summer to make gallons of pizza sauce. My big family loves it! Besides the yummy taste, I especially appreciate that there’s no sugar in the ingredients. For a quart of pizza sauce, I use 1-2 Tbsp. of this seasoning, plus a Tbsp. of cornstarch. Whisk into cool tomato purée or juice, simmer a few minutes, and enjoy!

qussai
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It saves any tasteless recipe I have to make in my diet, quality is pretty good, makes the taste of some inedible dishes to a something really delicious. I like the size of this package and I usually use these little containers to store something else in the future. Pretty well done.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

One of my favorite mixed herb purchases! I typically buy bulk individual herbs and spices and make my own blends, but this one grabbed my attention and I purchased on a whim. So glad I did....excellent to throw into recipes needing a little "extra" and fantastic on pizza. (hence the name) Frontier herbs and spices are my go to and I've never been disappointed in quality. This one is a yes....especially if you don't have time to mix your own blends or simply don't want to.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This stuff is amazing! I’ve substituted it in place of everything bagel seasoning for a lot of recipes and each time it’s worked out well. You don’t need much as the flavour is strong enough that a tsp or two is all you need (depending on portion size of course). The only drawback for me was the bag it came it wasn’t resealable so I had to find multiple containers to put it in so it stayed fresh. Beside that, highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I was looking for a good pizza seasoning to add to my spice rack, so I was pretty excited to find this from Frontier brand. So far, I've used it to season pizza sauce and also to add flavor to dinner rolls, and the results have been great. The pepper does add a little spiciness to the flavor, but it's mellowed out a bit with the sweetness of the fennel seed. Overall, it has a pleasing taste. I also like that there are no weird, unnecessary additives/ingredients.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I like this mix a lot, it really does taste great on pizza. It adds a subtle but tasty extra flavor, without being too overwhelming. I’ve also tried the Herbs of Italy mix by this brand which I also recommend and also tastes good on pizza. I would like to try more spices by this brand in the future because I have been very happy with the quality so far.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

it's ok, I expected more from it honestly, but it's just ok the Italian mix is very close and better tasting than this one I don't think I will buy again for the simple reason that there other blends that are much more better in my opinion but I really recommend you to try for yourself ☺️