IE
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have combination skin and use this serum after Frudia Green Grape Control Tonic and before Frudia Green Grape Control Moisturiser. I love the serum as much as the tonic and moisturiser. It absorbs easy, leaving the skin smooth and soft, ready for the moisturiser. I use it in combination with the toner and moisturiser 2 times daily (am and pm). This toner has a specific, refreshing scent and is high quality product that I would recommend.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

LOVE USING THIS!!! it's great on both no makeup and makeup days as it really does make your skin look smooth and poreless!! it also leaves your skin hydrated and soft ❤️ EXCELLENT SERUM AND IHERB HAS THE BEST PRICE!!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This serum smells of grape! It is not sticky or oily and absorb very fast. Doesn’t cause breakout on me. Still waiting to see if it makes my pores smaller, used twice so far.

581b3082-1406-447f-8ea0-92e4b7b44a7c
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I was skeptical but this is amazing! It’s gentle in my sensitive skin, scent is mild and not strong but really nice, good size and makes my skin matte. I use it often and very impressed by the quality. The cream is also great

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I super like. After using this product I feel my skin smooth. Maby I will see the pore shrinked later.. You can also use is as makeup base... Pay attention to keep it in dark place to prevent the properties of the product

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Excellent product which helps reduce excess oil on the skin. I have combination skin, very dry on the cheek area but oily on the nose and between my eyebrows. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

The product is excellent, reduces pores, smells wonderful. Very satisfied with the purchThe serum is excellent. I waited a long time for him to come again. Highly recommend.ase.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

great quality, i can see the difference on my pores , they are smaller. I am using it over a month and my skin is soft, and matte.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have oily skin and this is perfect for me. I use it alongside the Pore Control Cream from the same brand. They compliment each other well. The size is well enough to last a few months. Love the scent. I apply it every night.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I only bought this because I liked the green bottle. I am hoping the gel like serum will be great too! Have now used this each morning and It absorbs well. My only dislike is the artificial grape smell. For this reason I may not buy again.