Page 1 - Reviews - FutureBiotics, Super Silica Complex, 60 Vegetarian Tablets - iHerb
IE

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

It's really malk glow skin!!. I love my skin. The ingredients are great as well. My skin is glow. My hair is stronger. I will continuing consume thai Silica. ❣️❣️

Posted on May 16, 2022

Only just started taking this Silica product as it’s recommended by my health practitioner for skin quality as you age and being perimenopausal I’m noticing more wrinkles and less elasticity. Will update my review as time goes on if I’m able. Great delivery to the UK, before the estimated date and in perfect condition.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I read a lot about the benefits of silicon. So, as in our food, there is almost no this element. And, for the normal functioning of the body, it is simply not bypassed. Uh, I have a problem with nails - sloats, they break. So I decided to try this supplement. Excellent product! I order not for the first time. Always helps. The price is very reasonable even without the discount. So take it to your health, you won't regret it.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I ordered this product to help strengthen and grow my hair and nails and it has certainly done that. My skin is looking wonderful too and I’ll definitely be keeping this product in my regular routine.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

these things really made my finger nails grow. That is why I bought them....I never paid any attention to my hair to see if it worked on it. I wear a wig all the time, my real hair has gotten thinner with age.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

The best hair loss vitamin ever. My hair falls by batch like i would go bald soon. So when i heard about this from my coworker i tried it instantly and u could see a BIG difference. My hair and nails were strong.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I think that this has played a role in helping with hair growth. I was looking to find a supplement that has more magnesium in it, and this does the job. Will be re-ordering it now. I have taken one tablet every day for the last 2 months.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Pill is quite large and not very easy to swallow, but looks like my hair stopped to run from me. My nails are still on the fence, but I have high hopes.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This product is Wonderful for my hair and nails. I don’t notice any joint difference but may take longer. Hail and nails improved quickly.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Have't been using long enough to notice a difference but I am happy with the quality of the product and think it's great value for money.