Page 1 - Reviews - Gaia Herbs, Sleep & Relax, 50 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I take just 1 pill before sleep^ and it really works! It helps both to fall asleep and sleep deeply through the night or awake with a "clear" head. For me - better than Melatonin and other pills. The one question is - how long could it be taken without interruption? As it seems that I am afraid to sleep without it)

dc956bc0-5197-42d3-8a41-a4dfa09ac26e
Posted on May 4, 2022

i only take 1 capsule, it will take effect about 1 hr to make me feel sleepy. and sometimes 2 hours to help me fall to sleep (I have an insomnia maybe not the saame case to others) . . . in the morning, Im not dizzy- but i will suggest you to spend 10 hours sleep, because at 7 hours, Im still sleepy

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Oh for the love of my SLEEP!! This product relaxes as it says ... and, it HELPS one sleep through the night!! Am thanXful for the GAIA product line ... ALL of their products are absolutely SUPERIOR!!

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

I find just taking one of these when I can’t get to sleep/get back to sleep works really well! I try to only take them when I really need to though as I don’t want the effect to wear off like I often find with sleep tablets.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Yay!!!! It actually works. Its Expensive but seems to lower night time cortisol surges . For me it works better than melatonin.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This did not work for me. For some reason it did not help with sleep. I am going to have my husband try it and see if it works for him.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Great for bad nights hen sleep just doesn’t come.

Posted on May 5, 2021

Gaia Herbs are one of the best brands out there. They have integrity and their ingredients are never harmful (no fillers or binders that I've read are toxic and mostly banned in Europe).

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

Lots of valerian root in this one, but it didn't make all relaxed, unfortunately. Not strong enough if you're under stress or your circade rhythms are out of balance.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Really helps with sleep and facial muscle tension