IE

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
I recommend!

Calcium should be taken in courses if there is a reason for it. Like iron, it may not suit your body and you will have to look for a drug that will work well for you. This company has long been known and tested by me and my family. I trust the formulations, I see the effect. I recommend!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Best vegan calcium supplement in terms of quality and price. I believe it helps me with strenghtening my bones along with high intensity workouts and a healthy diet. Also, all the ingredients are organic and the fact that calcium is not from the rocks assures you that you won't have any side effects.

I was happy to see such a plant-based option for my health. I have been using this supplement for a while and have not seen any side effects on my health. This kind of calcium is rich in good ingredients and easy to consume during meals. I would highly recommend this supplement in combination with vitamin D for better absorption.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Seems to be ok and a quality product. No special issue when taking the supplement. The size is also ok. Taking this after the meals, and I don't feel any problem in the stomach. I like the ingredients since they are plant based and its great for me as a vegan.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I've been searching for an organic, natural, complete calcium product so decided to try Garden of Life. I wanted MK-7 in my product which it has. It is full of organic fruits and vegetables too. Unlike some calcium complete products, you have to take up to 6 caps/tablets and this product only requires 3. I definitely will purchase again.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I really didn't see or feel any difference between this raw source of calcium vs. regular calcium tablets. However, everything about the product seems to be of high quality from the packaging to the dark glass bottle, etc. I find it a little expensive though so I think I'll go back to ordering the regular type of calcium supplements.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is the only brand that has really helped my mom to raise her calcium levels. It is easy absorbed in the body and is natural.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Great product, easy to digest. I have difficulty swallowing tablets but this one I can just chew or dissolve easily. Seems to be working really well.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

My second EXCELLENT review for Garden of Life. Their products are worth paying a bit more. The shape of these calcium tablets is smooth and soft on the edges so it goes down nice and easy. Please THUMBS UP my review if it was helpful!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Was recommended to this brand by a friend, and after some research i found my way to this product from this brand and so decided to give it a try. Easy to swallow, and no other negative side effects. Organic too! Doubt will repurchase cos item on the steeper end.