IE

Based on 1,642 Ratings
1,448
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
8,575

I am in love with this brand!! This product is made from authentic ingredients and the good thing is that raw probiotics and enzyme blend are included in this product!! The capsule is not huge and very easy to swallow !! Will buy this product again and i absolutely recommend it !!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This is the best vitamin D3 i have ever tried in my life !! It is made of raw organic fruit and veg blend . It also includes raw probiotic and enzyme blend. The capsule size is small and very easy to swallow! Since i started taking this product i have noticed that my immune system became much better and my digestion became healthier. After trying this product and being satisfied i decided to order from it for my whole family !!! Highly recommended!

36fb96a1-94ca-45eb-b240-1909c4aa8b6f
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

48cdba46-aa3f-4a40-9b70-6378d5ff2be3
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

A great source of high potency, whole food D3. The quality and ingredients are excellent and a most trust-worthy brand. Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, RAW D3 contains pro-biotics and enzymes as well as omega 9 cracked wall chlorella and a huge variety of fruits and vegetables. I love this product and take two capsules daily with one capsule of vit K.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Excellent! The product managed to increase my vitamin D in a very high way after a not long period, I persevered for about two months and saw good results! After a very long time of having very low vitamin D, and not being able to raise it, these high dose capsules did a very good job for me!

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I bought Garden of Life vitamins because they sould be natural and not synthetic. I can't probe it, but I don't have any bad things after taking those pills. Be sure not to drink coffee and tea (for at least 4 hours before and after) while you taking Vitamin D.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

This is a very important and useful vitamin, just this one: D3. And we are no longer afraid of viruses, colds and other diseases. So far I have been buying: Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol, from Lanolin. Now I have decided on the type: raw D3. This one comes from culture of Saccharomyces cerevisiae, contains Omega-9, lots of Organic Fruit and plus Probiotics. So as a supplement, it should be super healthy. Vit. D3 should be taken starting in the fall and then throughout the winter. And seniors are said to be getting vitamin D all year round. Vitamin D should be supplemented with magnesium and taken with a meal containing fat. My advice: check your vitamin D levels. The ideal blood level should be 50 to 70 ng / ml.