Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, RAW Vitamin C, 60 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
IE
Posted on May 30, 2022

Besides providing the necessary vitamin C supplement that my body needs, it also provides enzymes that help with my digestion. I have been taking this supplement for over a year now and I am very happy with the effects I has brought to my health. I prefer the package size of 120 capsules. In terms of the acidity it does not have an impact in my stomach, has no taste, the 500 mg dose is good but I would prefer a 1 g dose.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I think it’s the highest quality Vitamin C I have ever tried. It doesn’t have any additives and sugar. Which is quite important for me. No taste since it’s in capsules. I feel very well when I take it together with Vitamin D (they ingest together extremely well for me). Packaging is heavy. Please press the like if you liked this review 👍

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love you to take Vitamin C daily (1000mg/2 capsules) or (2000mg/4 capsules) when I have the flu... I learnt about 5 years ago that taking vitamin C reduced my chances of catching the flu 🤧 sneezing, running nose... what Special about Vitamin C Raw from Garden of Life is that it has natural ingredients from plants and herbs instead of the genetic (asorbic acid). it also helps with hangover and is easy on stomach.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

First, I just want to say that this is listed as 250 mg but it is actually 500 mg as is pictured. I truly trust In the Garden of Life company. I use their products and have my levels tested at the Dr and they do truly work. It may not be the cheapest option but it is the best option because it actually works so you are getting the best deal for your money. Easy to swallow gel caps. No aftertaste. No problems whatsoever.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I have metabolism problems and MTHFR and am not able to process a lot of synthetic vitamins like ascorbic acid, the form of Vitamin C in most supplements. This is the one of the few products that I can take for Vitamin C without getting kidney stones or causing detoxification problems. It is also much higher in dosage than the other product that I can take, which makes it more affordable. Great product for those needing a natural, easily absorbable form of vitamin C.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I have been buying Garden of Life for several years and offers quality products which have passed all purity tests. Before purchasing a Vitamin C, I had done some research and found out that the Vitamin C molecule is quite complex. It contains at least 14 known bioflavonoids plus many other nutrients. Most Vitamin C sold are in the form of ascorbic acid, which is cheap to produce in a lab with very little or no plant material. It is important to look for Vitamin C as a whole food. This brand not only uses raw organic fruits and vegetables but also raw probiotics and enzyme blends which contain many nutrients our body needs.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Garden of Life is one of my favorite companies due to their high quality standards and philosophy of whole food supplements. The ingredients they use are synergistically combined for great absorption and effect. This vitamin c is totally easy on the stomach and easy to swallow caps. I have felt a great difference in my energy level and my immune system has never been stronger (very important these days).

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I've been using this for a while. My opinion is that if you can get any supplements in raw form, the better it is for your body. This does the trick. I usually take half of the recommended dose per day (1 capsule instead of 2), and up the amount if I feel sluggish (susceptible to getting under the weather), or am flat out sick.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This product contains Live Probiotics & Enzymes and 23 Organically Grown Fruits & Veggies which is very important for me. I just reordered the biggest box of the vitamins because I think it’s the best. I keep them in a container I bought from iHerb years ago.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I loved this product. The quality is premium, the packaging is clean and safe, the portion is good and there were so many benefits of using it. I totally recommend it to everyone.