IE

4.5
Based on 1,550 Ratings
1,051
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

My hair likes this as well as the Smooth as Silk (oh and also the Tea tree) conditioners. I have wavy, 2C-3A, very long hair if that helps anybody. My hair gets VERY tangled and I need a conditioner with good slip to help me detangle while coated in conditioner and this fits the bill. So far I haven't been disappointed with any of the Giovanni products that I have tried.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on May 31, 2022

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I like that this conditioner is lightweight. It doesn't weigh my hair down. It does not leave it very silky but for my fine hair if it doesn't get weighed down that is important to me! I don't love the scent which is almost like bubble gum but I do appreciate that it is pthalate free. The scent does not stay on my hair so it's not a big issue.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Not bad, it’s a good conditioner that did it’s job but it’s pretty average. I liked it well enough to finish it but to be honest, I quickly forgot about it afterwards. I remember it detangled well, had average shine and smoothness, but no visible change to the appearance of my hair. I wouldn’t say it’s good for volume. It’s pretty much a basic conditioner.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Fortunate to have this on my cart as this variety always out of stocks. I love how my hair feels after washing. Makes my hair shiny and bouncy

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

very good quality conditioner, natural contents, no sulphate substances, price little high, but for natural compnents its ok. scent and odor is good, easy to use. good size, all ages, good packaging, good benefit, natural composition, for hair not scalp, good moisture, not special foe sensitive skin.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

The scent for this product is nice and let you feel relaxed. The benefit after use is to make my hair become strong and thick. The size is appropriate.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I initially purchased this product at the advice of my doctor, who put me on a detox/ cleanse. I've changed my soap, shampoo, creams, everything. This is my FAVORITE product of the colossal changes I've made.