Page 1 - Reviews - GummiKing, Vitamin C for Kids, 60 Gummies - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The gummies come with dusting of sugar which kind of gives it a slightly unhealthy feel but the packaging says that it's 3g per serving so it's relatively still low in sugar and won't hype up my kids. The taste is great and is prone to being over-eaten by the kids sneaking to get extra thinking it's a candy treat instead of a vitamin supplement.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I bought gummi kings product for many years. So far my kids love this vitamin c and the DHA. I also tried multivitamin and minerals. Tastes good and never have strange taste or fishy smells. The only problem is this brand always went out of stock. Seems they really have good business on iherb!

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

My kids are pretty hard-to-please when it comes to vitamins, but the Gummi King vitamin C really does taste good (even my mother, who is also hard-to-please, likes them). There's not a ton of C compared to some other vitamins (two gummies provide 60mg of C, which is 67% of the recommended daily allowance for children 4 and over), but you really shouldn't be giving massive doses of C (your body is just going to flush out the excess anyways), especially to kids. the quality is superb. The ingredient is just safe, the use is too easy.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Excellent supplement which helps to boost my immunity. Love this products. Will purchase again. Thank you for the fast delivery arrangement. It have been a pleasant shopping experience with iHerb. Waiting for more promotions

960af094-4899-4fe7-b01b-8186bcf71ea0
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I have bought these several times for my picky eater, but I haven't been able to purchase them in months because they are always out of stock. I tried the "notify me" feature, but it won't accept my email?! These are literally the only the vitamin c gummies that my child will eat, but sadly, I don't know how to get them anymore.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

These gummies are great for kids, great flavor, great smell, great quality. My son take them with no problem, chewable and it is good for his immune system. Not to mention nice amount quantity

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Bought it for my son and he love the taste and it is not too much sugar coating. Vitamin C is a good supplement to take for all ages to keep immune system up. He take it once a day in morning.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

My sons enjoy eating it, which makes it easier on me. Some of their previous vitamins they refused to eat due to the taste. Vitamin C is so important, especially for kids.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Repeated order and finally stock arrive after a few months wait. Best price compared to other brands available in iherbs. I strongly recommend this supplement for children.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

My son used to fall sick every two weeks when started going to pre-school. Since he started taking these vitamins he’s been doing very well.