IE

Posted on Oct 20, 2021
One of the best mint teas! Strong taste! My favourite!

Taste strongly of mint which I love love love. 😊 My digestion woes are over with oily food and bloated-ness. My husband now loves this tea too, it’s been a good after meal tea or any time of the day tea for me! Highly recommend to all. The tin packaging is superb because it feels classy and hygienic too. Keeps teabags dry. Great choice for gifting too. I’ll purchase again. Long expiry date of April 28 2023. Update: repurchased 3 tins again! 👍🏼👍🏼 Update: I’ve bought 2 more tins after 1st purchase. This is by far the best I’ve tried for peppermint teas! Great for digestion!

8dede1c5-9f18-43ee-b921-fafe78b9f855
dde73f92-54ea-4b15-9fba-6dc49eccc3f0
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is my absolute favourite tea of all time. It tastes so strong and refreshing. I love the quality tin it comes in. Each teabag is in its own individual package. Unfortunately for the price there are not many teabags (just 20). I used it every night and really enjoyed it but couldn’t justify the cost so I settled on stash mint tea as a close runner up. However if I had the funds I would drink this every day!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is my first order of HT Peppermint Herbal Tea. I am very much impressed with the quality and packaging. This is an unusually flavorful blend of ingredients in a very sturdy box. Taste and smell in every serving are so pleasing and the teabag itself is of larger size than usual. I thoroughly enjoy this caffeine free drink at least twice a day.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Mild taste and contains no caffeine so good to drink after dinner with dessert. It has full of aroma and is very refreshing. Harney & Sons’ package is very nice and unique as always.

55996026-e03b-43fb-83eb-0de181b5a2fb
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Great quality, high end tea for a great price!! Peppermint flavour is so refreshing after a heavy meal. Really helps with digestion!! I’ve tried peppermint tea from other brands… But this one is by far my absolute favourite ❤️💕

8de431eb-e734-4d0f-a261-2ca46ca8436c
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This quickly became my favorite peppermint tea, the flavor & aroma is lovely. This goes nicely after a meal for digestion. I plan to buy more in the future, highly recommended!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I love this tea! Minty and delicious, it makes me feel relaxed and ready for bed. I have served it to guests a lot and no one is ever disappointed.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Amazin product. I will definitely be ordering more. The price is super. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Unique . I'm happy to be able to buy such quality products. It came quickly. I recommend to all my friends.