Page 1 - Reviews - Harney & Sons, Spicy Black Tea, Hot Cinnamon Spice, 50 Tea Bags, 3.17 oz (90 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 9, 2022

I love the strong taste. These tea bags give your tea a strong, delicious flavor. I can't drink enough of this tea. Each bag is in an individual envelope which makes it very convenient to throw in your bag and take to work. I am just sorry that iHerb runs out of it often.

Posted on May 7, 2022

The best cinammon tea, great taste, I used it every morning, it has the best spicy taste, the size of the box is 50 packets, great value for the price. The blend of the spices and tea is well harmonized, the quality of the ingredients are amazing. I recommend and will buy again this tea.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I LOVE this tea. I think it’s very intensely cinnamon forward, but that’s perfect for me. I can definitely see this as being more of a winter tea than one I’ll drink year round, but we’ll see…I add cinnamon to my coffee in the summer so maybe I’ll want to drink this regularly too! Either way I highly recommend.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This is Harney & Sons' most popular tea for a reason. A delicious blend of Chinese black teas, cinnamon bark, and orange peel. Quite sweet to the taste without sugar or sweeteners. The flavor is reminiscent of the old 'jaw breaker' candies. Outstanding on a cold winter evening! As always, iHerb's shipping was prompt and accurate.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Okay. I thought the Spring Dragon tea was singularly good. An outlier at best. And then I SMELLED this. While still in the package, it beckoned me to have a cup. A BIG cup, so I used two bags. I'm still shaking my head over how darned good it tastes. I can't believe I have not been a tea drinker all my life. The only prior experience with teas I've ever had came from Chinese restaurants and out of an aluminum can featured in a commercial starring claymation Bruce Lee, Mr. Miyagi and the Karate Kid. If they ever put this stuff in a can it will be like Jet Li, Muhammad Ali and Tony Jaa facing off against Donnie Yen, Mike Tyson and Michael Jai White. It doesn't matter who'll win. The (taste) explosion that occurs is all that matters.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

When you’ve had enough of winter drink this. Single and need a hug? Drink this. Warm and relaxing with no caffeine jitters or crash like from coffee. Best quality tea out there. Great delivery and customer service.

50a82591-94e3-4467-a8bb-d0ad747ffa55
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Sweetened, tastes like cinnamon red hots (candy). I was expecting more orange flavor so I was a bit disappointed. It was good hot, but as expensive as Harney is, I didn't like this tea enough to repurchase. Although the quality was ok, I just didn't like it much.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

LOVE this tea and the individually wrapped bags are perfect for a refreshing cup on the go. I keep a boxful in the campervan, plus a few sachets in my handbag!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Love that I don't need to add sugar to this great taste. Super quality, An all-day affair for me. Invigorating and calming balance all in one

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

My favourite Harney + Sons tea, especially in wintertime. Cinnamon flavour is yummy, slightly sweet. Each teabag is individually wrapped, which creates a lot of paper waste.