IE

GINICONA
Posted on Dec 20, 2021
The most hydrating toner I've tried

I tried this product in a promotional kit of iHerb and I fell in love with toners and now there's no going back. It's the very hydrating and moisturizing and has amazing ingredients. Has a subtle citrus and lavender scent. I'm happy to see that full size product is great as the sample.

0bbf3e35-89f0-4b2f-aea6-ec9559c7f0f5

My first purchased of toner and I love this for my dry, mature sensitive skin. I would recommend this to everyone but if you don’t like fragrance this has light lavender smell but will disappear in seconds . It’s lightweight and very hydrating and brighten dull skin. Like glowing effects I waited to do this review for several months so I can give my honest feedback.

4738ae5d-b429-4006-8024-005db6861691
Posted on May 28, 2022

Skin Type: Sentive, oily and acne- prone skin. This is the best hydrating toner I have ever used. I love this product, it's super gentle on my skin, it is moisturizing, it's very hydrating, it makes my skin less oily and less sensitive. I use it day and night after cleansing. It has a light lavender scent., which is not a big of a deal. Highy recommend 👍👍👍👍.

87bfb747-d6a5-47e2-9c0d-127f7f503e4e
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I posted a review on the smaller version of this product, but I’ll say it again: This is my favorite toner to date! I’m running low on my 3rd bottle, and can’t wait to restock. Love love LOOOVE this product! They also have a fragrance-free version available for those who are more sensitive.

43a0a410-1da8-416e-86dc-72aedae54023
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Love this one! It smells great, not too strong, is very hydrating and non-irritating. The packaging is nice and smooth. The Toner itself is liquidy and has a little bit of viscosity to it. For those with sensitive skin there is even another version of this without scent. Great quality, very moisturizing.

SkincareNerd
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

It's a very pleasant and hydrating toner. After using it, I don't feel the need to apply a serum and I proceed directly to the cream. The scent is very natural, almost imperceptible, and resembles herbs. The toner gives that typical hyaluronic acid sensation if you know what I mean. The ingredients list is full of effective ingredients, comprising both pure hydrating substances such as hyaluronic acid and glycerin and natural extracts with antioxidants such as ginseng and scutellaria baicalensis root extracts. The scutellaria baicalensis root extract is a very promising ingredient because there are scientific studies that show that it improves skin tone as it helps against dark spots. Furthermore, this extract contains soothing substances. In fact, my sensitive skin likes it. :)

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Universal toner for making your skin moisturized and soft. I don't feel any scent and have used it for a long time since it is a very economic one and reminds me more a lotion than a toner, since it has more thick texture than water. If you like toners overall, definitely try this one but please don't wait for a miracle, it is just a toner. Happy shopping and if you like my review please like it to let me know :)

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This is such a lovely toner. The scent is very earthy and light, not too strong and quite enjoyable. I give the bottle two shakes into the palm of my hand and press the product into my skin. It does a great job of giving my skin a plumped/moisturized appearance and absorbs into my skin very quickly. I like using it in the morning as it sits nicely under makeup. I have sensitive skin and this has caused zero reaction. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Very good quality. I can feel my skin softer right after use.The texture is a little bit lighter from Pyunkang Yul toner. It moistens skin very well and no burning. So gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it directly, don't use on the cotton to avoid with waste and it gives the same effect. I will buy again for sure.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I use it in the morning Quality is good Flavor rice but I don’t smell it Size is big Package save is not bad Benefit shine my face Gentle to the skin great before makeup Did not give me any moisturize I would buy it again but not it's sold out