IE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I got it for my mom because she was told to have fatty liver. After finishing 1-2 bottles, she went back to her PCP and was told her fatty liver situation didn't get worse. I would assume this pill is helping. So, most likely will buy it again.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Quality good. Been taking this brand to detox my liver every few months. So far the ingredients have no sides effect on me, thus can say quite natural. Size of the capsules are ok, dosage is 2 capsules per day only. It does benefit my health as our body need to detox every now and then. Not much taste as swallow as whole. 😬😬😬👍👍👍

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This is my dad's go to for the benefits it delivers for the liver. And, he trust the quality and ingredient of Healthplus. It's definitely difficult to source this locally. So thank goodness for iHerb. The dosage is 2 capsules. For its size, I only hope that the dosage is 1 a day so it will last longer.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I was very pleasantly surprised to see that a couple of my liver spots have actually fully disappeared! For me this is a major achievement and a great sign that the product is actually doing something positive to the liver. I already bought more.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

The medication, I take can cause damage to the liver. I haven't had a problem, thank God, and I feel this product is one reason why,

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

It is best for the liver Of course I will suggest to everyone I bought it because I had jaundice for the 4th time and it increased my bilrubline

Nice brand and quality is nice. I use have eat my diet protein and some food too much every 3 month try clean my liver .

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

have not tried this one yet. List of ingredients is comparable to other brands I've used. Nice to have multiple products great quality products.

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

Got this for my son and husband. Was a bit large for my son to swallow at first, like a big probiotic pill, but he's gotten used to it, with more water. Besides, with each pill packed with more than 10 powerful antioxidants, it's understandable. With their intolerances, they've added 2 caps of Liver Detox a day with their probiotics & enzymes and they've seen really good results.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

It is easy to take, ingredients are good and don’t have any side effects or odour. Leaves on taste either. Dosage is exact.