IE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I was searching for a liver support product and was very pleased to find this one as it contains chanca piedra. The latter is called stone breaker and it very good for breaking up kidney stones. Turmeric root is an anti inflammatory. In fact all the ingredients are amazing and the quality is there as they are organic and so beneficial unlike products made from ground up rocks. Benefits can only be seen after a while as I have just started taking them. The capsules do not have any nasty fillers or bindersm are vegan and complemented by the brown glass bottle . The capsules are a sensible size and easy to swallow so no taste as in capsule shell, and dosage of 2 per day the bottle lasts for 2 months.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This brand always has excellent quality products with great ingredients. I feel this product has been beneficial so far - my energy levels are up and I feel less bloated and sluggish. No taste and the dose is just two pills so very easy to take with my morning smoothie. Recommended.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

My doctor told me my liver levels in my blood work was too high, caused by a fatty liver. 6 months later they are normal. I will use this product from now on.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

MY HUSBAND HAS NASH SO WE HAVE WORKED TO KEEP HIS LIVER AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE AND IT HAS BEEN STABLE NOW FOR SEVERAL YEARS.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

one of the best and having chanca pidera makes it the best as this herbs break your stones not only gallbladder but in the liver also which result into relasing more bile from the liver to aid digestion of the fats. people dont realise that almost all of us have the cholesterol stones that it dont come up when scanning the gallbladder which can result into a congested liver that no matter how many supplements you take you wont benefit from it since your liver cant process them only felt wonderful when i started healing my liver. also the NOW brand has a fantastic product with a cheaper price but as i started the liver flush after reading the book the amazing liver flush I need the chanca pidera.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Heard of this from a friend who used it to help heal the rashes on her hands. I've been taking it for a couple weeks and haven't seen any improvement on my hand rash, but it might take longer. I think it's a great quality supplement for the liver and the ingredients listed are great for liver health.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I use this almost daily as a liver support. It helps my body detox my sluggish liver. 2-3 capsuls before bed for me, I notice no side effects. I will continue to purchase this particular product as I have not found a comparable one. The price fluctuates on competitive sites, I find it here with a less variance. Its an easy fix rather than mixing herbs to get the same results.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

this brand is quite good and natural remedies are always the best route to take. i will update after use.

ad407006-36cb-494c-8428-4656488fd673