IE

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Excellent brain support

This is an Ayurvedic herb with powerful antioxidants. It’s been shown to help with memory, attention, and visual processing. In my experience it is a very helpful herb for ADHD and part of my toolkit in replacing traditional stimulant medications— it is very good for helping with focus and attention. I highly recommend this extract.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I don't know about the effects of the Bacopa yet, but I have to say my order was carefully packaged in bubble wrap and a sealed envelope. Sorry, it's not a great photo, but I appreciate the care taken.

f5b8885c-df8c-4ea5-931b-8a0c442f723e
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Bacopa has been shown to have benefits for the brain. It may be too early for me to notice a difference. I trust this brand Herb Pharm and the studies I have read.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I was a bit skeptical about this but thought I'd give it a try. I think it works and it has a calming effect on me.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I bought this as a recommendation from my herbologist. Taste is super bitter but it is what it is with herbs :) It is small but I prefer tinctures to pills when it comes to herbal supplements

Posted on Apr 8, 2021

Since starting taking this Bacoba I’ve really noticed a reduction in stress symptoms and a calmness in my nervous system. It’s hard to find this herb in tincture form, tinctures get where they need to go faster than raw herbs in capsules which have to be processed through the digestive tract. So I’m very much enjoying the results.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Although Bacopa works well for the brain, this liquid form is potent. I have to dilute it with 8oz. of water.

Posted on May 8, 2022

arrived fast but tried taking it in several ways. very bitter and no real effect. that's my experience. dont know what to add more about the qulity because i cant really know. just have to add more words so i can submit so ill just keep writing and writing till the green bar fills up. oh ! thats it ! bye bye !

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Awesome. Great! Strong taste that is why It's best that you read the instructions.