Page 1 - Reviews - Herb Pharm, Clove, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Jun 27, 2021

I used this as part of a deworming program. It worked great as far as I could tell. Excellent product. Excellent quality. I would also use this for other things that cloves are supposed to be good for. Note: This is NOT medical advice. This is my own experience.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Intense tooth pain immediately relieved. I was shocked that it helped within seconds and lasts for hours. Buy it to have on hand because when you need it you'll be grateful it's already in your medicine cabinet!!

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

Works well as an adjunct to black walnut and wormwood for parasite cleanse. It is used to kill the eggs that these critters produce. Important as when you start killing the parasites they will instantly lay their eggs and travel deeper into the body in order to survive. I also noticed a reduction in H pylori symptoms while using it as well as increased bowel movements and circulation. I use this as I can't tolerate powders very well. 10/10 :)

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Bought for tooth pain it helps along with oil pulling.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

THis is a powerful herbal medicine. And I love that you carry this brand!

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

I use this with oil pulling. I use 8 drops into coconut oil and swish around in my mouth for 15 minutes and spit out when time is up.

Posted on Dec 4, 2020

It’s versatile for so many needs - keeping my gut healthy or as a mouth wash/rinse (diluted!) this is a staple in my wellness collection

Posted on Jun 29, 2020

Clove extract is my goto for minor aches and pains. Very happy with the services of IHerbs! Even with COVID19 situations, still got my purchases within couple of days. That's outstanding. Many thanks.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great product, arrived quicker then I expect!

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

purifying blood but it lowers blood pressure.