IE
4.4

4.4
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I received this bottle of propolis with it being well wrapped in it's packaging. The serviette that comes with it smelt of the honeyfarm, and it is yet being wrapped another 2 layers of bubble wrap! Best of all, the delivery came a few days before the estimated arrival. This propolis worked fine for me, it does not taste too sweet, nor would it make you feel disgusted after taking it! The natural alcohol is a little strong. It is a decent propolis for value.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I love this bee propolis. It isn't extremely sticky so I feel it easier to use. I used for many things but for a cold is great! I had a sore throat I took propilis and the next morning it wasn't sore anymore!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

As I catch the early signs, I can rely on Herb Pharm Andrographis works quickly to stop my ears from developing chronic ear infections! It's my favorite brand, highest quality of pure ingredients, and best service, with careful packaging and speedy delivery of fabulous product!

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Splendid purchase. Super packaging. I recommend to all. The site is super.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Wonder why it did not qualify for the last general site-wide sale?? And why are not larger bottles available? The alcohol mixture makes this product far less messy to use than the glycerine-based alternatives. No special cleaning up is required. In my glass of juice the alcohol in one dropper also doesn't affect the flavour. Just look up some of the scientific studies if you want convincing of the many many things propolis can do for your health.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I bought this to help with receding gums to kill bacteria in my mouth. Not sure if it helped gums regrow, but I never got sick when doing this faithfully! And I work in food service, so I’m in contact with everything. I do take other supplements, but this one was great.

It smells like real propolis, which smells a bit like alcohol. I put a few drops on my elderberry syrup and it made the new brand I got taste better. I also put a few drops in empty capsules, which you can buy right here at iHerb. Herb Pharm is my favorite brand for liquid herbals, always high quality as all their stuff is either organic or wildcrafted and I usually have good results with their brand. I love bee products for their health benefits and I took this along with many other iHerb immune support supplements. I also bought it in capsule form, to complement each other and last longer.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I use propolis tincture because of its antimicrobial, antiviral, and anticaries activity, and its ability to beneficially modulate the oral microbiome. It combines well with herbal tea, such as organic Tulsi tea. It contains alcohol. Herb Pharm is one of my favourite companies when it comes to tinctures. I wish iherb would stock their larger 2 oz or 4 oz bottles too.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love this brand, no fillers, and loved this propolis too.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Strong alcohol taste! Doesn’t anyone know why it turns milky once it touches the water? I used for irritated throat and cold sore or blister.