IE

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Good

Good value. It's been about 2 weeks since started using and I can see a bit of result on my eyelashes. It hurts when it gets into the eyes...

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Good size and quality great packaging good composition

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Dont recommend this, it goes inside ur eyes quickly and it is too sticky

Auto-translated from Russian

The serum is oily and thick, it is good to apply at night, you need quite a bit, so it will last for a long time, the composition is good. It's been about 2 weeks since I started using it and I'm seeing little result on my lashes. Good size and quality, excellent packaging, good composition.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The serum is oily and thick, it is good to apply at night, you need quite a bit, so it will last for a long time, the composition is good, it’s too early to say how it works ....

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
Auto-translated from German

I apply it to my eyebrows every night and I feel like the hairs are growing better and faster. Very productive!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

It's too early to talk about the results, but the serum really does not cause allergies. I will add a review later