IE

4.3
  • S
Posted on Feb 16, 2022
Great daily face wash

This is good value for the quality and size. It has a great smell and makes my skin feel clean and tight. After a few days of use, my skin adjusted and oil levels are maintained through the day. It seems to be made from natural ingredients. I think it’s a great daily face wash.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Smells really nice! Reminds me of root beer. The size is quite alright and definitely quality ingredients as my skin is sensitive and would have acne and eczema flare ups if it contains certain ingredients. I use it once daily and I love how this is really gentle on my skin. Doesn't leave it too dry either.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Bought it for my early teen daughter who suddenly began to develop acne. She uses it on daily basis. We don't see an immense impact. On the bright side, the natural composition won't damage her skin. Though, the flavor is not exactly pleasant. The package is pretty economic.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Not bad but i felt no effect on my skin to be honest. Size is very big, lasts for so long. I use it a normal face wash, 2-3 times a day. It is very gentle on the skin, i have to admit, but isnt necessarily of huge effect.. it also smells good.

Posted on May 16, 2022

so, it's good .. the size is great not small but enough .. it kind of dries your face a little, it's written on the bottle that it's good for normal to oily skin .. but it cleans your face, it doesn't have foam or touch like soup, it's more like liquid .. the quality is great .. it make my skin feels smooth and clean .. and bright a little, but maybe you need to moisturise your face with cream after .. I don't think it will be good for dry skin .. the smell is kinda sweet, just like turmeric .. it's composition made of a lot of natural ingredients, and organic sources .. I like it .. if you're looking for something to moisturise your skin, I think this won't be useful for you ..

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

I am a cosmetic nomad. Out of the love of trying new things, I rarely buy same thing twice. But this is my second purchase. Best face wash so far. Not that it transforms my skin or anything but I lke the gentle but through cleansing it provides

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

It is a nice face wash, I buy it, when I live in tropical climate, when it s hot outside and you want to wash your face several times a day

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I use Neem and Tumeric face wash daily to wash my face and it leaves it feeling clean and soft. I also notice no blemishes when I use this face wash.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I purchased it like 4 times already, and it's great and gentle enough for my oily skin. Not overly expensive, good ingredients, cleans well, smells light and fresh. Nothing bad to say. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022
1,725

Admirable product. The price is great. Deliver promptly. The packaging is just great. I recommend to all.